I can't read anything on my PC

Orothi

Yesterday I installed about 300 fonts on my PC. Those fonts worked on my old laptop, without any problem but once i installed them on my PC this happened. I have no idea what could have caused this. Obviously i can't use my PC so a quick response would be really appreciated, especially beacause i need to use it for school purposes and i have a project that needs to be completed today.

Yesterday I installed about 300 fonts on my PC. Those fonts worked on my old laptop, without any problem but once i installed them on my PC this happened. I have no idea what could have caused this. Obviously i can't use my PC so a quick response would be really appreciated, especially beacause i need to use it for school purposes and i have a project that needs to be completed today.

Go to safe mode, find the fonts folder, sort folder view by modified details,.. (shows you the most recent files added) remove all those newly dated ones and reboot.

Then add them bit by bit, 10 at a time, reboot..10, reboot.

If the issue happens, you then know its one of those 10, removethem in safe mode and follow on with the next set of 10.. and so on.

Hard to nail it down when you add 300 in relatively one go.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Click on the customization thing, then the folder with an "A" in it and then the second thing in the sidebar, then press the button.

This will reset all the fonts though.

Go to safe mode, find the fonts folder, sort folder view by modified details,.. (shows you the most recent files added) remove all those newly dated ones and reboot.

If the issue happens, you then know its one of those 10, removethem in safe mode and follow on with the next set of 10.. and so on.

What he said! ;)

'FrostNova' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/Samsterstorm/saved/WtBWGX :

CPU: Intel 4790k | MB: Asrock Z97 Extreme6 | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (+200, +250) | CASE: NZXT H440 (Black & Blue) | COOLER: Full EK 240mm CPU Loop | RAM: 16GB Hyper-X Fury (4x4GB @2133mhz) | STORAGE: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & Hyperx 120gb SSD | PSU: Corsair RM650 | SCREEN: Benq G2750 | LIGHTING: Deepcool RGB LED Kit | KEYBOARD: CM Devastator | MOUSE: Logitech G502 | HEADSET: Hyperx Clouds White 

After a few hours of trying this is what i got. Looks like there are only 3 fonts.post-98433-0-54779300-1425817171_thumb.p

I reinstalled the standard fonts and now it's working! :D Thank you all!