ads in your head when you lean on a window

1funnygame

a German company called sky (no relation to sky broadcasting company) has invented a technology that will send vibrations through a glass window (trans bus etc) so that when you lean against it makes audio advertisements come into your head and only you can hear it.It uses a bone conducting technology to achieve this goal and they are thinking about implementing it in trains in Germany

no more sleep for You!

www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-23167112

oh dear was that YOUR computer i just downloaded a few dozen viruses on when you weren't paying attention?

scary

that's what i thought when i saw it 0.0

oh dear was that YOUR computer i just downloaded a few dozen viruses on when you weren't paying attention?

Any way to make more money it seems. I would hate this, I don't think ads when you sleep is to far off.

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd

Any way to make more money it seems. I would hate this, I don't think ads when you sleep is to far off.

reminds me of futurama xD

reminds me of futurama xD

Exactly what I was thinking. The Lightspeed Breifs.

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd

bone vibration technology? what is is this Metal Gear Solid?

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |

bone vibration technology? what is is this Metal Gear Solid?

xD fixed

EU will probably stop this

doubt the EU has time for this or even deals with this but i heard the response wasn't that good so i doubt they will implement it without losing customers

lol ... ads are boring ... boring makes me sleep... sleep makes me happy thus ads in my head make me happy  :unsure: (never thought i would have arrived at this conclusion when i started typing) 

(1) high frame rate (2) ultra graphics settings (3) cheap...>> choose only two<<...

if it's never been done then i'm probably tryna do it. (((((((Bass so low it HERTZ)))))))

lol ... ads are boring ... boring makes me sleep... sleep makes me happy thus ads in my head make me happy  :unsure: (never thought i would have arrived at this conclusion when i started typing)

i heard that outside sound is integrated into dreams and its happened to me a few times so imagine dreaming people telling you to buy there products 0.0

Oh gosh! Being attacked by EA in your sleep ._. Telling you to buy their shit

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

Oh gosh! Being attacked by EA in your sleep ._. Telling you to buy their shit

BF4 match going on in your head as your part of the battle. I think that would be awesome.

soon it will be skynet telling you to donate to there cause. and then bye bye humanity 

CPU Intel Core i5-4670K 4.2GHz Quad-Core    CPU Cooler Corsair H100i 77.0 CFM Liquid     Motherboard MSI Z87-G45 Gaming ATX LGA1150   Memory Patriot Viper 3 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600     Storage Samsung 840 Pro Series 128GB 2.5" SSD     Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM    Video Card MSI GeForce GTX 770 2GB   Case Cooler Master Storm Scout 2 (Black) ATX Mid Tower   Power Supply Corsair 750W ATX12V / EPS12V  Optical Drive none Operating System Microsoft Windows 7 ultimate

This would suck severely. 

If this actually got implemented where I live, I wouldn't ride city transit (which anyone who knows me would find funny since I rarely ride transit in the first place XD ).

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

Sky communications is taking Microsoft to court for SkyDrive. The German company will probably be next.

Sky Communications is desperate for money it looks like.

Would be really annoying if you are listening to music.

At first I thought it said Aids.

Ads are overtaking everything. They just use to be small things. Than they became a way to have free things, so if you payed for it there were no ads. Now you have to buy the $500 console, pay $60 a year for online, and still get pushed with ads.

WHY DO I GET ADS FOR THINGS I PAY FOR?!

i heard that outside sound is integrated into dreams and its happened to me a few times so imagine dreaming people telling you to buy there products 0.0

crap they may brain wash me into spending all my money and then some and then the banks would own me  ... BUT i live in trinidad so this will come never because if it ever came people would just destroy all the windows 

(1) high frame rate (2) ultra graphics settings (3) cheap...>> choose only two<<...

if it's never been done then i'm probably tryna do it. (((((((Bass so low it HERTZ)))))))

why can't we just get away from ads? I don't watch TV and use adblock because I hate ads! (sorry Linus, I don't mind the ads you make though since those are actually good and aren't too loud or annoying:D)

Simple... show that the ads aren't effective by not buying them. Companies will see that the ads don't do anything and stop it as it would be a waste of money.