Side Mouse Button Reassignments. Please Help Me!

Hello everyone, 

I have a major problem that I cannot, for the life of me, fix. 

I own a SteelSeries Rival and the mouse is the best I've owned yet. However, I assign my bottom side mouse button as my Push-to-talk in TeamSpeak. Though, for some reason it also acts as the "back" button when browsing the web, or even browsing in Windows Explorer. The top button is "Forward", which I don't use as often but it is still a pain. 

I absolutely hate this. Why are these buttons double assigned like this? I just want the side mouse buttons to be a single key bind. 

I have checked the SteelSeries Interface to see if it was somehow configured in there. I uninstalled the drivers and software, deleted the AppData and started fresh, still didn't fix it. 

I can't find settings anywhere in Windows that binds this, nor in my internet browser. 

Please, can someone help me fix this? I can't find this anywhere on Google, and it is ABSOLUTELY FRUSTRATING :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  and has bothered me for months now. 

I have turned to you, LinusTechTips to save me from this annoyance. I will do whatever I have to, to fix this. 

I have also tried third party software to try and counteract this problem but it isn't ideal. 

Any ideas? 

Hello everyone, 

I have a major problem that I cannot, for the life of me, fix. 

I own a SteelSeries Rival and the mouse is the best I've owned yet. However, I assign my bottom side mouse button as my Push-to-talk in TeamSpeak. Though, for some reason it also acts as the "back" button when browsing the web, or even browsing in Windows Explorer. The top button is "Forward", which I don't use as often but it is still a pain. 

I absolutely hate this. Why are these buttons double assigned like this? I just want the side mouse buttons to be a single key bind. 

I have checked the SteelSeries Interface to see if it was somehow configured in there. I uninstalled the drivers and software, deleted the AppData and started fresh, still didn't fix it. 

I can't find settings anywhere in Windows that binds this, nor in my internet browser. 

Please, can someone help me fix this? I can't find this anywhere on Google, and it is ABSOLUTELY FRUSTRATING :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  and has bothered me for months now. 

I have turned to you, LinusTechTips to save me from this annoyance. I will do whatever I have to, to fix this. 

I have also tried third party software to try and counteract this problem but it isn't ideal. 

Any ideas? 

In Chrome I was able to fix that problem by turning off trackpad gestures and that fixed the same problem I was having with my Redragon mouse.

My Build

- i5 4670k @ 4.4GHz - MSI z87m Mobo - 16Gb 1866MHz RAM - MSI R9 290 - Samsung 840 EVO 250Gb - 2 x 1Tb WD Blue - CX600m - H55 AIO cooler - Fractal Node 804 - Lg 25um64-s Ultrawide screen monitor -  http://pcpartpicker.com/user/colec18/saved/9FKXsY

In Chrome I was able to fix that problem by turning off trackpad gestures and that fixed the same problem I was having with my Redragon mouse.

I can't seem to find anything related to trackpad gestures in Chrome, tried google to see where I could find that option but nothing came up. It isn't in my settings in Chrome. 

I can't seem to find anything related to trackpad gestures in Chrome, tried google to see where I could find that option but nothing came up. It isn't in my settings in Chrome. 

Sorry I totally forgot that I changed that in OSX settings on my laptop not Chrome and when I saw this post I thought I had changed it in Chrome, sorry for the misunderstanding/mistake.

My Build

- i5 4670k @ 4.4GHz - MSI z87m Mobo - 16Gb 1866MHz RAM - MSI R9 290 - Samsung 840 EVO 250Gb - 2 x 1Tb WD Blue - CX600m - H55 AIO cooler - Fractal Node 804 - Lg 25um64-s Ultrawide screen monitor -  http://pcpartpicker.com/user/colec18/saved/9FKXsY