Good static pressure fans that are very quiet/silent

So before people start reccomending Noctua NF-F12s, I'm not buying more NF-F12s! My new build is in a more open case and I don't really want to see the ugly brown Noctuas even though they are so wicked in the sound department. Its gonna be in the define R5, and I'm gonna have at least one rad, so I want good static pressure fans for the rad that aren't too loud, and pulling air in the front of the case as well, my only thing is, they need to be black/blue, black/black, or black/grey coloured. So far I've come up with:

Cougar Vortex HBD 120MM Black

EK Vardar F1-120

GT AP14/15s (But they are impossible to find here)
Slightly under volted Silverstone AP 121/123
BitFenix Spectre Pros (meh)
Aerocool Dead Silence DS120

Would love other options, and what will do best for rads/restricted area's while staying as close to silent as possible without deeply hurting performance, I don't mind losing 4C in heat increases, I'm in a very cold room most of the time anyways.

Case: NZXT H440 | CPU: i5 4670K @ 4.5 GHz | GPU: MSI 970, Kraken G10 | Mobo: ASRock Z97 Extreme3 | Cooler: H100i | PSU: Corsair AX750 w/ Sleeved Cables | Display: 3xBenQ RL2455M | Fans: 5xNoctua NF-F12, 1xBitFenix Spectre |

EK Vardar F1-120

or something from bequiet or noctua

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

EK Vardar F1-120
or something from bequiet or noctua

Well, I think you missed reading even the first paragraph, but at least you recommended one I was considering 

Case: NZXT H440 | CPU: i5 4670K @ 4.5 GHz | GPU: MSI 970, Kraken G10 | Mobo: ASRock Z97 Extreme3 | Cooler: H100i | PSU: Corsair AX750 w/ Sleeved Cables | Display: 3xBenQ RL2455M | Fans: 5xNoctua NF-F12, 1xBitFenix Spectre |

Well, I think you missed reading even the first paragraph, but at least you recommended one I was considering 

no I did but I put it anyway

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Noctua nf-f12 are really good and silent from what I hear

Clearly didn't read my post.

Notua's ppc line may be worth looking at if you want to avoid the delightful brown colours. 

Those vadar do seem pretty killer, just watched Jay's video on them 

Or perhaps corsair sp 120? 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

Notua's ppc line may be worth looking at if you want to avoid the delightful brown colours. 

Those vadar do seem pretty killer, just watched Jay's video on them 

Or perhaps corsair sp 120? 

I hear even the quiet SPs are a bit loud. Im thinking the Vardars are the best option for me tbh. They do seem killer, and have a nice look.

I hear even the quiet SPs are a bit loud. Im thinking the Vardars are the best option for me tbh. They do seem killer, and have a nice look.

I don't think they're on the same level alight, but they do look good and do their job well :P 

Personally i dont like they grey they use for the vadar, but I get the aesthetic of your build. There's only one way to know! if you do get hem leave us some thoughts of how they perform :) 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

@jamesisninja

Check out this Website, its called ThermalBench.  Hands down the best fan reviews on the internet.  Authored by LTT's very own @VSG.  Some amazing work done on this site.  Don't fall prey to the big brand names, look at the data and make your decision based on evidence not perception.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

I have posted this question in the past, just search best static pressure fans or search my threads.. There was lots of comments and I too was not putting noctua fans in my black and white theme build.. The Vardar were one of the best out there and would match your build.. I personally went with the aerocool but will be picking up some of the Vardar 120.

I'm pretty sure there was quite a range of fans mentioned in my thread. Hope this helps.

So before people start reccomending Noctua NF-F12s, I'm not buying more NF-F12s! My new build is in a more open case and I don't really want to see the ugly brown Noctuas even though they are so wicked in the sound department. Its gonna be in the define R5, and I'm gonna have at least one rad, so I want good static pressure fans for the rad that aren't too loud, and pulling air in the front of the case as well, my only thing is, they need to be black/blue, black/black, or black/grey coloured. So far I've come up with:

Cougar Vortex HBD 120MM Black

EK Vardar F1-120

GT AP14/15s (But they are impossible to find here)

Slightly under volted Silverstone AP 121/123

BitFenix Spectre Pros (meh)

Aerocool Dead Silence DS120

Would love other options, and what will do best for rads/restricted area's while staying as close to silent as possible without deeply hurting performance, I don't mind losing 4C in heat increases, I'm in a very cold room most of the time anyways.

Best low noise + static pressure fans was the thread.. Sorry about that

I think the vadars look really good wish there where 140mm once then i would have bought 4 to replace my fans :(

Needs Update

Corsair do a range of "High Static Pressure" fans, check the website and you can view the specs.

They've got decent specs, I use them myself and typically replace heatsink fans with them.

However, I have to mention your first liner no no. Noctua, as they now come in black and 3000rpm... 3k rpm... up 140mm I believe... at 3k rpm  :wub:

And encase you didn't catch that, Linus:

I have to put in a good word for the Enermax Twister Pressures

If you put them in silent mode you'll get a similar static pressure to the NF-F12 at a similar volume (a tad louder, but not very) or you can put them in performance mode for a better static pressure.

I have four undervolted Silverstone AP121 on my quad rad, can't hear them.