Turtle Beach To Soon Release Keyboards and Mice

Crosseyed Sniper

No Macro keys or other add-ons. And even more expensive than the Strix Tactics Pro? 

DAFUQ!?

We all need a daily check-up from the neck up to avoid stinkin' thinkin' which ultimately leads to the hardening of attitudes. - Zig Ziglar

The sad fact about atheists is that they stand for nothing while standing against things that have brought much good to the world. Now ain't that sad. - Anonymous

Replace fear with faith and fear will disappear. - Billy Cox  ......................................Also, Legalism, Education-bred Arrogance and Hubris-based Assumption are BULLSHIT.

I can literally get TWO of the keyboard I'm typing this on, also Cherry MX browns. 

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

Given Turtle Beaches reputation I was really expecting them to be garish hunks of plastic but they are actually quite nice. Reminds me a bit of the Cooler Master Quickfire rapid. 

Not a fan of Turtle Beach after issues with the headsets I've owned in the past from them, and looking at the price, they aren't going to get me to try anything new.

For cheaper the $200 variant, I could get a Razer Blackwidow Chroma, or Corsairs RGB Keyboard, get better lighting options, better (likely) quality control plus macros.

For cheaper than the $129 I could get customizable backlighting, more varied types of switches.

And as for the cheapest $60 option, I got my Corsair K50 for that, have extra macros, wrist rest, volume and multimedia, and can customize the backlight(Even if its one solid color).

The $70 mouse is slightly more interesting, since it seems to be RGB, and at its price it lines up with the DeathAdder Chroma, although Corsair has an RGB option thats cheaper than both.

But compared to Razer, they don't have the reputation (good or bad) for keyboards or mice that razer and Corsair have. And have some fairly bad quality control in my personal experiences, as well as friend who have had their headsets.

Also for although its not (currently) in the OP, the mousepad is way overpriced as well, for the same price you could get a mousepad that you can put your keyboard and mouse on, or pay half the price (or less) and get the same size.

TL;DR In My Opinion, overpriced compared to competition with no innovation or unique features.

These have been available in Scandinavia for quite some time. Then again, that is where the PC master race hails from.

200 dollars? What have these guys been snorting?

Dorito dust, from all that gamer money.

- Fresher than a fruit salad.

they look great, just not $200 great

i9 11900k - NH-D15S - ASUS Z-590-F - 64GB 2400Mhz - 1080ti SC - 970evo 1TB - 960evo 250GB - 850evo 250GB - WDblack 1TB - WDblue 3TB - HX850i - 27GN850-B - PB278Q - VX229 - HP P224 - HP P224 - HannsG HT231 - 450D                                                         

Here are some vids that I found showing a few of these products. You'll have to scroll through some of them to get to the keyboards and mice.

This video was posted August 2014

That Impact 700 keyboard looks like it's built like a tank! Check out how thick that braided USB cord is! Honestly, that is a very nice looking keyboard to me. Too bad they're way too expensive, at least to me. 

As an Australian those prices seemed reasonable until i realised these are USD and US market pricing. 

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

The prices on the keyboards are insane! $200 could buy you a nice mechanical keyboard, and have enough or almost enough for a mouse too! For example, I could buy a CM Storm Quickfire ultimate keyboard for $100, then have plenty of money for pretty much any mouse on the market.

Yeah, you can get a Das Keyboard 4, Topre Type Heaven 104, Filco Majestouch, 66k, or a WASD Code for that price, and I can almost guarantee that they are better.

Sound: Custom one pros, Audioengine A5+ with S8 sub.

K70 RGB

Those are some nasty prices. Was never a huge fan of Turtle beach gear but will have to see how their first gen turns out. Not many company's have huge success on their first gen.