Im building new computer

Naamiss

of course ;) mostly lol but when new GOOD aaa title comes out i usually test it ;)

i dont like those colors... im going mostly black and green so the red isnt good for this build... :)

Why are you getting a Green 5400RPM hard drive?

so what do u think i should get?

Why are you getting a Green 5400RPM hard drive?

He probably wants to use it for mass storage and use SSD for games, but with increasing size of games and some DRM killing SSDs I would get better HDD as well.

He probably wants to use it for mass storage and use SSD for games, but with increasing size of games and some DRM killing SSDs I would get better HDD as well.

yeah im just normal 16 years old pc guy... i dont need and i have no money for full ssd system :) sorry

yeah im just normal 16 years old pc guy... i dont need and i have no money for full ssd system :) sorry

Full SSD systems are not good idea, just get 250GB SSD and 7200RPM HDD as big as you need, I don't even have SSD, I only have 1TB WD black and it is all I need, games load really fast and I don't care about boot speed since I only need to start my PC once a day :D

Full SSD systems are not good idea, just get 250GB SSD and 7200RPM HDD as big as you need, I don't even have SSD, I only have 1TB WD black and it is all I need, games load really fast and I don't care about boot speed since I only need to start my PC once a day :D

nice :)

so whould this be the version 2.0? http://pcpartpicker.com/p/mt92f7

Do you really need sound card? They actually make the audio worse from what I heard off, tek sydnicate made a video about it but I don't think that it would be good idea putting link to it here :D Also think about the EVGA 750G2 and also if watercooling is worth it for you.

Do you really need sound card? They actually make the audio worse from what I heard off, tek sydnicate made a video about it but I don't think that it would be good idea putting link to it here :D Also think about the EVGA 750G2 and also if watercooling is worth it for you.

that x61 is mostly for the rgb lighting and i dont need a new cooler in a long time... the sound card is for test :)