portable headphone amps

i have an asus rampage iv black (so definitely not a cheapo motherboard)  :P

Then wait until you own the headphones. It's highly likely that you won't need anything but onboard audio.

im not stupid alright i know that is a waste of money and i am just getting into the high quality area of audio and am trying to improve my listening experience (which i am not educated on the subject at the moment ) and your being a complete jerk

you should know that you as well had to learn about all of this you were not born with this knowledge so don't be a jerk about it to someone who is trying to learn about 

That's because people have been trying to tell you that you don't need one:

you don't need an amp for those.

"higher grade" headphones are not necessarily more needing of an amp either. The CMOY from mayflower would be really good, though.

And yet, despite you don't have the real experience of using an additional amp, or comparing various types of additional amps, you choose to keep and believe in your own un-based assumption:

i know i dont need an amp for those but as i get higher grade headphones i would like to already have an amp

they are not completly necessary but they make the listening experience better

Considering the above, can you really blame someone for thinking what they're thinking?

Like I said, it's no longer about facts anymore, it's turning more into a belief system. 'Religion' would be a sensitive word, but it's kinda like that.

I believe in something, I don't have neither the experiences or proofs to back it up, and yet I choose to keep believing it, no matter how other people tell me otherwise....

If you got amp A and amp B compared, and they're both got all the requirements (adequate power, low output impedance, etc), they might sound different, but not 'better'. That's why it's called amplifier, not better-fier. Your existing system already got an amp built-in inside them. Is it adequate or not? If it is, then an additional amp only got the possibility to alter the sound not to make it sound better.