Shipping prices for AU

http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/CdVBYJ

There's no price in the shipping table for pcpartpicker but I know there is shipping. Average cost.

If you log in with an account, it'll show the shipping prices.

My arsenal: i7-9700k Gaming Rig, an iPhone, and Stupidity.

Great build! Will probably run you about $60 if ordering from the same place.

I'm so sorry. Macbook Air Mid 2013. shivers.

I live in the place where a GTX970 here costs as much as a GTX980 in the US.

Weren't u the one who gave it to me xD

But I'm not from the same place :(

If you log in with an account, it'll show the shipping prices.

Account in pcpartpicker or all the websites?

Account in pcpartpicker or all the websites?

PCPP

Should be around $50 but I'd try and pickup as much stuff as possible 

PCPP

How does it tell the shipping when it dosent know where you live

How does it tell the shipping when it dosent know where you live

Because when you create an account, you can input your address/location.

Have you looked into the import costs at all? the only things really viable to import are CPU's, SSD's and GPU's but even then usually the cost difference is still too high. Cases, monitors and PSU's are too big and bulky. 

Have you looked into the import costs at all? the only things really viable to import are CPU's, SSD's and GPU's but even then usually the cost difference is still too high. Cases, monitors and PSU's are too big and bulky. 

I wouldn't import at the moment, the exchange rate for the aussie dollar isn't what it was even 2-3 months ago.

??

I'm in AU Sydney. The items are from AU. What are u talking about..

As far as I know pcpartpicker doesnt show shipping prices, only time iv'e seen the shipping column used is when the shipping is free.

You will need to check the actual sites themselves, but when I brought my pc the shipping was only around $40 for all the components.

CPU: 6600K @ 4.6Ghz | COOLER: H100i GTX | MOBO: Asus Z170 AR | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti Hybrid | RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB | 

CASE: Corsair 760T | PSU: Corsair RM750x | STORAGE: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB & Seagate 2TB | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB | MOUSE: Deathadder Elite

They're all from different stores so probably not the best deal. Try and buy in one place. Shipping for a full system will be between $30-150 depending on case and monitor.

Mwave.com.au is located in Sydney (Olympic Park) and have a nice enough store you can pick up from.

From what you posted it seemed to like you were looking more at international shipping. In any case, PCPP Au will not show the shipping price at it varies greatly store to store.

Well, if you wanted individual shipping prices, you would have to go on to each store's website, put the parts that you were getting from that store into your cart, and then you should be able to calculate shipping in the cart for most of the stores.

50Cent sweg.

$83.95 all up using AUS Post standard, that was ordering from CPL and Centre Com only (which is what I would suggest doing).

P.S the PSU is out of supply.

They're all from different stores so probably not the best deal. Try and buy in one place. Shipping for a full system will be between $30-150 depending on case and monitor.

Mwave.com.au is located in Sydney (Olympic Park) and have a nice enough store you can pick up from.

Nothing is from mwave. Check the Url link

Nothing is from mwave. Check the Url link

I did. It might be cheaper to buy slightly more expensive parts from a local store and pay less in shipping. It might not be. Mwave isn't the only store in Sydney, if MSY don't have a store I'm sydney I'd be surprised

Shipping to cities is usually cheaper than where I live (often it has been cheaper for me to fly to a city and pick it up then getting it shipped).

$85 sounds about right.

MSY has two (maybe 3) shop fronts in Sydney... PCDIY is also good.

Main Rig |  Asus Maximus VIII Hero | Intel 6700k @ 5ghz | Corsair H110i GTX | 16gb Kingston HyperX 2800mhz DDR4 | Corsair hx1000i | Intel 750 400gb NVME 2.5 SSD | 2x 512gb Samsung 840 Pro SSD | 8x 4tb Seagate HDD Synology DS1813+ | BenQ XL2720T | Zowie FK1 | Corsair K70 RGB | Sennheiser HD650 | Mayflower 02DAC and Amp combo | Blue Spark Microphone | Fractal Define S | Asus GTX980ti Strix

Wife's Rig | Asus P8Z77-I Deluxe | Intel 3770k @ 4.8ghz | Corsair H100i 4x sp120 Quiet Edition | 16gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2400mhz DDR3 | Corsair ax760i | 2x 512gb Samsung 840 Pro SSD | 3x 24" Lenovo 1200p Screens  | Bit Fenix Prodigy 230mm Intake & af140 Exhaust | Gigabyte GTX780

Umart has stores in Hurstville, Epping and in the city. Even if you have to take the train to get some of the items it will prolly be cheaper than shipping. The Hurstville store is very close to the station which last I was there is only 25 minute ride from central station. The Epping store is in between the West Ryde and Meadowbank stations so not as easy to get to but looks to be bigger.

CPU Intel i7 3770K | Motherboard ASUS Z77 Sabertooth | RAM G.Skill Ripjaws Z 16GB(4x 4GB) | GPU ASUS GeForce GTX 680 DirectCU II TOP | Case Thermaltake Overseer | Storage Samsung SSD 500GB 850EVO, WD Caviar Black 1TB | PSU Cooler Master Silent Pro M2 Series 1000W | Display(s) ASUS PB278Q 27", 2x Samsung LS22C45KBW 22" | Cooling Corsair Hydro Series H75 | Keyboard Razer Lycosa | Mouse Razer Lachesis | Sound Dell speakers a525 2.1, Razer Kraken 7.1 | Operating System Windows 7 Professional

Yes, i was the one who gave it to you! Around $60 shipped for your spec ( I have made it remember).

I'm so sorry. Macbook Air Mid 2013. shivers.

I live in the place where a GTX970 here costs as much as a GTX980 in the US.