R9 280 performance

So I'm pairing a r9 280 with the 4440 and I'm going to be using a 900p monitor and I know it will run some games 60fps 1080p will I be able to max out pretty much anything at 60fps 900p with the r9 280? EDIT:also what will the price tag for the 380x be? north of $200?

Processor i5 4440 Graphics Card GTX 980ti Motherboard MSI B85M-G43 Memory 8GB Storage 1TB HDD Power Supply XFX TS 750W Case Fractal Design Core 1300

Yes easily.

Anything but the most demanding stuff like crysis 3 and metro.

With games like DayZ and Arma If I were to get say a 4590 instead of the 4440 would the fps be a steep increase sense those games are cpu demanding 

Processor i5 4440 Graphics Card GTX 980ti Motherboard MSI B85M-G43 Memory 8GB Storage 1TB HDD Power Supply XFX TS 750W Case Fractal Design Core 1300

No one knows anything about the 3xx series atm but if the price follow the 280x it'll be around €/$280

~non cogito, ergo non sum?~

With games like DayZ and Arma If I were to get say a 4590 instead of the 4440 would the fps be a steep increase sense those games are cpu demanding

Nope it wouldn't be steep. You would be looking at at best 1-2 fps more. They are very similar processors.

No, better off spending more on graphics than cpu for gaming if you start from a 4440 baseline.

its a good card but dont get the sapphire dual x edition becasue i have gone through 2 (RMA) which was a nightmare and i am getting the same problem with loud rattling coming from the fans

its a good card but dont get the sapphire dual x edition becasue i have gone through 2 (RMA) which was a nightmare and i am getting the same problem with loud rattling coming from the fans

everyone is recomending the sapphire over anything else

The only thing you'll have trouble with is 8xMSAA...

4xMSAA will most likely be fine for most games still.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Yeah it will pretty much max out every game at 1080p so 900p should not be a problem at all. I got a sapphire dual-x 3gb version and I haven't have any problems yet. I would suggest you get a 1080p monitor later on so you could get better Quality and would be able to turn down Anti-aliasing that is not heavily used at higher resolutions.

Overkill Chill:

CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-3450 CPU with Hyper 212evo | RAM:  2 x 4 GB DDR3 MoBo: ASRock H61M-DGS R2.0 | PSU: Rosewill PHOTON 750W | GPU: SAPPHIRE DUAL-X R9 280 3GB | Case: Antec One Gaming | Storage: Kingston HyperX 120gb, Seagate 2 TB | OS: Windows 10 | Displays:  Asus VS228H-P, Hp 2009m

the msi or fxf one cool then?

msi! xfx coolers are quiet but run VERY hot