How can you see live footage of the phantom 2 with the go pro hero 4 ?

So yesterday i bought the phantom 2 with the h3-3d gimbal. 

I dont know if  this is possible but can i connect my phone to see live footage except from the go pro app because it loses connection very fast.

I just want to know if i have to buy something or if there is a app or something.  

Finally i have an android phone and tablet.

Would really appreciate the help. 

:D

You can plug in a FPV transceiver into the USB on the Go Pro. I'm not sure it works on the Hero 4 though, I've only seen it done on the Hero 3.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

Use the Android app it is slightly delayed so keep that in mind and it will work out well. It is what I have done while using the original phantom and the Hero 3 White.

You can plug in a FPV transceiver into the USB on the Go Pro. I'm not sure it works on the Hero 4 though, I've only seen it done on the Hero 3.

can u tell me what fpv transceiver if you know any ?

can u tell me what fpv transceiver if you know any ?

@phil001 If you need anything further from what I list here, PM me. 

If you're using a Hero 4 on a H3-3D, make sure its properly balanced and not being funny. YouTube balancing a Hero 4 on a H3-3D. Some people manage to have their gimbals not act up with a Hero 4, but since the Hero 4 is a different weight it CAN throw off the gimbal. Just keep that in mind. 

I suggest getting a Polar Pro ND filter as well, it helps eliminate jello in the video by a substantial degree, once again keep in mind that you MIGHT need to balance the filter out with some coins on the other side, to prevent the gimbal from burning itself out under the unbalanced load. 

You will need the following items. Don't need to buy all of them from here, but this is just a reliable place to get what you need to have FPV:

http://www.dpcav.com/xcart/Black-Pearl-FPV-Package-Deal-for-Phantom2-iOSD-Mini.html

This is a all in one package. I suggest getting the iOSD mini so you have the Phantom telemetry along with the GoPro video. To keep things simple, buy this package. Its not much more expensive than getting each part on your now (IIRC, its the same as a separate and might even be less). 

You will need a way to mount the monitor to your DJI Phantom controller (if you don't want to leave it on the ground, tripod mount or table) so use something like this to mount it to your controller:

http://www.amazon.com/Hobbypower-Monitor-Bracket-Support-Transmitter/dp/B00JFU47O6