if you like god i hope you will like this

Benielishackove

from Hebrew 2 English - psalms 17 - 1.A prayer of David; Hearken, O Lord, to righteousness, listen to my cry, lend an ear to my prayer, [which is] without deceitful lips.
2.May my judgment come forth from before You; may Your eyes see [my] upright acts.
3.You have tried my heart; You have visited [upon me] at night. You have refined me and not found; If I think, let it not pass my mouth.
4.As for man's deeds, because of the word of Your lips, I ...kept [myself] from the ways of the profligate.
5.To support my feet in Your paths, lest my feet falter.
6.I called to You because You shall answer me, O God. Bend Your ear to me; hearken to my saying.
7.Distinguish Your kind acts to save, with Your right hand, those who take refuge [in You] from those who rise up [against them].
8.Guard me as the apple of the eye; in the shadow of Your wings You shall hide me.
9.Because of the wicked who have robbed me; my mortal enemies who encompass me.
10.[With] their fat, they closed themselves up; their mouths spoke with haughtiness.
11.[by] our footsteps they surround us now, they set their eyes roaming over the land.
12.His likeness is like a lion, which yearns for prey, and as a young lion, which lurks in hidden places.
13.Arise, O Lord, confront him; bring him down to his knees; rescue my soul from the wicked, Your sword.
14.Of those who die by Your hand, O Lord, of those who die of old age, whose share is in life, and whose belly You will fill with Your hidden treasure, who have children in plenty and leave their abundance to their babes.
15.I will see Your face with righteousness; I will be satisfied with Your image upon the awakening.and here is the amazing song  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjazfFvqsig

When i'm not playing PC games i'm playing with my PC parts  Fans,Pumps,Filters,  :wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

right......

spam? 

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

This is a dope religious tune.

What about this sick beat?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kppx4bzfAaE

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

The point of this thread is ?

bringing people closer and saying a prayer for the world (its in trouble if u havent noticed)

When i'm not playing PC games i'm playing with my PC parts  Fans,Pumps,Filters,  :wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

tumblr_minut02o6t1rune6mo1_500.png

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

bringing people closer and saying a prayer for the world (its in trouble if u havent noticed)

Eric, the God-Eating Penguin.

Since Eric is God-Eating by definition, he has no choice but to eat God. So, if God exists, He automatically ceases to exist as a result of being eaten. Unless you can prove that Eric doesn’t exist, God doesn’t exist. Even if you can prove that Eric doesn’t exist, that same proof will also be applicable to God. There are only two possibilities: either you can prove that Eric doesn’t exist or you can’t. In both cases it logically follows that God doesn’t exist.

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

That's...relevant. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

That's...relevant. 

Is that a surprise?

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"