Well.....Hello Beautiful

JustCallMeVlad

AND WHYYYYYYYYY. Your cpu will only except 3 graphics cards!!! or are you gettting an 5960x?

I would like to see the temps you get for that. =)

Hello sexy

oh you was talking about the cards...........

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

AND WHYYYYYYYYY. Your cpu will only except 3 graphics cards!!! or are you gettting an 5960x?

5960X will be here tomorrow :)

Core I7 5960X / Gigabyte X99 SOC Force / Kingston 16GB DDR4 3000 / EVGA GTX 980 Classified's In Quad SLI / EVGA 1600W G2

Core I7 6700K / Asus Z170 Maximus VIII Hero / Corsair 16GB DDR4 3000 / MSI R9 290X Lightning / EVGA 1600W T2

trash cards lol

kappa

Yea dreadful cards

R7 260>980

Specs are on my profile page

Teach a man to fish and he ends up sticking a screw driver in a turned on power supply seeing if it still works.        #KilledMyWifeWithABomb            Resolution is just a number

Now that's a beautiful family picture right there!

Nice man!

Intel Core I7 7820X | Asus Rampage VI | Gigabyte RX 580 XTR | 32GB Crucial Ballistix | NZXT Kraken X62

ADATA XPG 256GB PCIe| Cosmos C700P CM | Lepa MaxPlatinum 1050W

WHOAH!

Best i could do is to get some High end GPU boxes & Display em in a thread Just fck with some mofuckers in here ;) #JustBrokePCgamerThings

Details separate people.

what is it you need so much power for ? or just 4way classified because u can?:D

If one does not fail at times, then one has not challenged himself.

well unfortunatley for everything but Tomb Raider...Major stuttering may be present :/

Don´t spread this kind of info if you have no idea. There´s no stuttering just not a big increase of performance for 3 to 4 cards.

@JustCallMeVlad I´m happy to see that we have true enthusiasts like myself here in this forum and we will bring our LTT team on HWBot in good shape and break records. Can´t wait to see some watercooled benchmark results.

Intel i7 7820X (delidded) @ 4.9GHz - MSI X299 M7 ACK + EKWB Fullcover Block - G.Skill Trident Z 32GB @ 3466MHz - nVidia Titan Xp + EKWB Fullcover Block @ 2.1GHz - Samsung 960Pro 2x - WDD Blue 2TB - Seasonic 750W Platinum - modded Corsair 600C - Hardtubed Custom Watercooling

You're spreading wrong information, just like on the other thread...

Wrong info?? tell me where im wrong please. I always love learning more about computer tech, if anything ive said is false information please tell me

Don´t spread this kind of info if you have no idea. There´s no stuttering just not a big increase of performance for 3 to 4 cards.

@JustCallMeVlad I´m happy to see that we have true enthusiasts like myself here in this forum and we will bring our LTT team on HWBot in good shape and break records. Can´t wait to see some watercooled benchmark results.

I know that, when you add more than 2 cards into a gaming rig it may increase the overall performance but causes lower dips in frame rate causing more hitching and stuttering in certain games...thats all I was pointing out.

I know that, when you add more than 2 cards into a gaming rig it may increase the overall performance but causes lower dips in frame rate causing more hitching and stuttering in certain games...thats all I was pointing out.

Yeah and you know that because?

Since I run a 3way GTX980 SLI we will believe my experience. And the exact opposite is the case with Maxwell highend GPUs. My min FPS in 4K got better and games with a good SLI profile benfit a lot from it and BTW Vlad and I are highend OverClockers. We benchmark more than we game.

Intel i7 7820X (delidded) @ 4.9GHz - MSI X299 M7 ACK + EKWB Fullcover Block - G.Skill Trident Z 32GB @ 3466MHz - nVidia Titan Xp + EKWB Fullcover Block @ 2.1GHz - Samsung 960Pro 2x - WDD Blue 2TB - Seasonic 750W Platinum - modded Corsair 600C - Hardtubed Custom Watercooling

Watch this video and you'll see what i'm talking about. I know you own 3 GTX 980's But you can hear Linus say @3:47 Its actually better to game with 2 cards and not get Lurchie animations. So idk what you mean when you say I'm wrong...but I would like to hear if theres something im missing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnS0xWtoRzk Watch this video and you'll see what i'm talking about. I know you own 3 GTX 980's But you can hear Linus say @3:47 Its actually better to game with 2 cards and not get Lurchie animations. So idk what you mean when you say I'm wrong...but I would like to hear if theres something im missing

It depends wildly on the game and config.

Metro for example hates anything more than 2 cards, while Tomb Raider scales near perfectly up to 4 cards.

4K // R5 3600 // RTX2080Ti

Quad 980 SLI = battlefield 4 multi ultra @ 4K over 100fps

Core I7 5960X / Gigabyte X99 SOC Force / Kingston 16GB DDR4 3000 / EVGA GTX 980 Classified's In Quad SLI / EVGA 1600W G2

Core I7 6700K / Asus Z170 Maximus VIII Hero / Corsair 16GB DDR4 3000 / MSI R9 290X Lightning / EVGA 1600W T2

-snip-

Oh I see you watch a video and know it all. I say it again with a good SLI profile, and all AAA games usually have that, your performance gain isn´t as good as with 2 cards but there is on X99 with a 5930K or a 5960X no MS. The benefit of a fourth card is in most games diminishing and therefore a GTX980 3way SLI is as good as it gets performance wise, I play on 4K ULTRA and can´t see MS, so I believe my own experience and hardware more than because all I have is highend.

It depends wildly on the game and config.

Metro for example hates anything more than 2 cards, while Tomb Raider scales near perfectly up to 4 cards.

Yes thats why I mentioned Tomb Raider in my first post :P I know I was overstating my opinion when I said there would be many games with Hitching and Stuttering...(mostly because im jealous he has 4 980's :P). But Yoda hopped on me like im an idiot who knows nothing for saying that...sorry if I made anyone upset..wasnt my intention

Oh I see you watch a video and know it all. I say it again with a good SLI profile, and all AAA games usually have that, your performance gain isn´t as good as with 2 cards but there is on X99 with a 5930K or a 5960X no MS. The benefit of a fourth card is in most games diminishing and therefore a GTX980 3way SLI is as good as it gets performance wise, I play on 4K ULTRA and can´t see MS, so I believe my own experience and hardware more than because all I have is highend.

Buddy chill, the video clearly states what I was saying..if you actually watch it and pay attention...the hitching and stuttering was all I pointed out, which does start to become more of a problem in 3-4 way SLI configurations. Sure I know you know more than me because you have 3 980's. But dont say im wrong and stupid just because I dont have 3 980's.

Quad 980 SLI = battlefield 4 multi ultra @ 4K over 100fps

my 550ti gets 20 fps at low at the lowest resolution and shadows turned off in the files

i cri

My Build: 4690k @ 4.7 GHz, ASUS Strix 970 @ 1316 MHz, H105, Corsair Vengeance Pro @ 1600 MHz, H440, RM750

Buddy chill, the video clearly states what I was saying..if you actually watch it and pay attention...the hitching and stuttering was all I pointed out, which does start to become more of a problem in 3-4 way SLI configurations. Sure I know you know more than me because you have 3 980's. But dont say im wrong and stupid just because I dont have 3 980's.

The thing is there´s an enthusiast sharing his new stuff with this community, you don´t even know what he has on his mind and that he holds records within this forum in 3D Mark, but instead of being happy to see such an amzing and very expensive thing as a 4way GTX980 Classified setup you tell him basically he is stupid and has no clue and that buying 4 cards is a waste of money... may I ask you about your hardware?

The thing is there´s an enthusiast sharing his new stuff with this community, you don´t even know what he has on his mind and that he holds records within this forum in 3D Mark, but instead of being happy to see such an amzing and very expensive thing as a 4way GTX980 Classified setup you tell him basically he is stupid and has no clue and that buying 4 cards is a waste of money... may I ask you about your hardware?

In my opinion 4 980's is a waste of money because of price for performance. Fair and understandable right?. Now its absolutley fine if he wants 4 GPU's, more power to him. I was by no means trying to call him stupid or dumb for doing it, yeah probably an unnecessary post on my part pointing that out considering he already knows. Ask away, my system is pretty average only cost about $1600.

In my opinion 4 980's is a waste of money because of price for performance. Fair and understandable right?. Now its absolutley fine if he wants 4 GPU's, more power to him. I was by no means trying to call him stupid or dumb for doing it, yeah probably an unnecessary post on my part pointing that out considering he already knows. Ask away, my system is pretty average only cost about $1600.

Now reading this is very different. Yes no problem with your personal opinion. I´d not go to 4way because of the poor scsaling myself, but I enjoy having someone in our LTT HWBot team, that goes the extra mile and choses 4way as his bracket in 3D Mark :).  I chose 3way for the GTX980s and I´m currently #6 world wide in the HoF of 3D Mark ULTRA with three GPUs. If it wasn´t for OCing I´d probably only go with a 2way config because the scaling is nice and for most stuff it´s enough. But we all have out hobbies :).

Now reading this is very different. Yes no problem with your personal opinion. I´d not go to 4way because of the poor scsaling myself, but I enjoy having someone in our LTT HWBot team, that goes the extra mile and choses 4way as his bracket in 3D Mark :).  I chose 3way for the GTX980s and I´m currently #6 world wide in the HoF of 3D Mark ULTRA with three GPUs. If it wasn´t for OCing I´d probably only go with a 2way config because the scaling is nice and for most stuff it´s enough. But we all have out hobbies :).

Glad we cleared that up, I know absolutely nothing about 3-4 way SLI overclocking and watercooling and I didnt know that you all did this much stuff with 3/4 way configs. I was just looking at it from a stock standpoint and not really changing anything software wise. If I may ask what is the 3D mark specifically?