I'm sorry

derpius21

Well as the title speaks for itself, I am sorry, I tried to troll people and putting stupid stuff on this forums and i am sincerely sorry. 

Please forgive me. 

No.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

I would also like to apologise for all the pees I've taken while in the shower. I'm sorry mom and dad.

Please forgive me.

~Just the tips

The only good human being is a dead human being. 

I5 4690K MSI GTX 970 GAMING 4G MSI Z97 GAMING 5 G.SKILL RIPJAWS X 2X8GB 1600MHZ CL10 CORSAIR CX750M CRUCIAL MX100 512GB 2X WD BLUE 1TB CORSAIR 300R BENQ RL2455HM ♦ WIN 8.1 PRO ♦ UBUNTU 14.04

Atleast you're not as bad as Faa. =/ 

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

*hugs*

:/ *knows the feel*

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

How bout our good friend with his his love marriage consultation thing whatever?

Laptop - Lenovo Y50   Keyboard - Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown   Mouse - Logitech G502 Proteus Core   Mousepad - Razer Firefly

Please read the LTT Code of Conduct before submitting a post

Wait. What?

What? lol what?

Also someone mentioned @Faa

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

How bout our good friend with his his love marriage consultation thing whatever?

Lol He's a rather interesting person, there is also that one guy that drags you in with an interesting title but it's just sports links.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

Has 5k+ posts and ive only just heard of him what? :S

Same here. Anyone care to enlighten? What has our good friend Faa done?

Laptop - Lenovo Y50   Keyboard - Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown   Mouse - Logitech G502 Proteus Core   Mousepad - Razer Firefly

He's an Nvidia fan boy

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

He's an Nvidia fan boy

Oooo. Yay. 

He's an Nvidia fan boy

And pointlessly argues with over things after other people prove him wrong. It's just ugh. 

Computing enthusiast. 

Well as the title speaks for itself, I am sorry, I tried to troll people and putting stupid stuff on this forums and i am sincerely sorry. 

Please forgive me. 

No idea what you did but I don't really care. What I want to tell you tho is that you need to know the golden rule of comedy for you Youtube channel. Random ≠ Funny

He's an Nvidia fan boy

pretty much, the biggest asshat ive seen one here. 

while nvidia is making better products ATM. and intel is making better products ATM, and being a fanboy/fangirl is perfectly fine...

the level of elitism he brings with it, its almost like intel are the germans nvidia is adolf and amd are the jews... :/

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

No idea what you did but I don't really care. What I want to tell you tho is that you need to know the golden rule of comedy for you Youtube channel. Random ≠ Funny

well to some people it is. 

theres a demographic for everything.

alot of people think PewDiePie isnt funny. but he is. just.. not to those people.

-Jim Hensen

And pointlessly argues with over things after other people prove him wrong. It's just ugh. 

Even better. I love people who don't care to listen to anyone but themselves.

Wants to be PewDiePie...'nuff said

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

I haven't even seen OP once. Well, now I have.