Order 1886, still around 5 hours(incl. cutscenes)

Except this time this youtuber, of seemingly average skill, was possibly asked to pad the length of video by beginning a new game after 5:41(credits began around 5:27) .

Length of game wasn't the only problem.

It had copy/pasted QTE: https://twitter.com/TheRazorRex/status/567520353552187392

Not to mention it's filled with QTE: http://kotaku.com/the-order-1886-the-kotaku-review-1686595338

It didn't use the built-in speaker of PS4 controller(quite bad considering this is an exclusive game...).

This game looked decent for a PS4 game, except it didn't render at fullscreen resolution, and runs at 30fps, and didn't offer high view distance anyway.

For around $12 I could buy a movie ticket that will at least last for more than TWO hours; instead you get 1 hour of barely interactive gameplay.

This is what "AAA" games, even highly-hyped console exclusives, have fallen to.

Maybe if they slow gameplay down to 24fps, they could have made game a little longer.

Say no to poisonous exclusives.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

Five hours of gameplay would be OK for $10-15 DLC, not a game.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

Wasn't this the game that would "Make Everyone buy a PS4"?

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

Don't get me wrong, the game looks amazing for a console.

But 5 hours? Come on and it's full retail price. 

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

Except this time this youtuber, of seemingly average skill, was possibly asked to pad the length of video by beginning a new game after 5:41(credits began around 5:27) .

Length of game wasn't the only problem.

It had copy/pasted QTE: https://twitter.com/TheRazorRex/status/567520353552187392

Not to mention it's filled with QTE: http://kotaku.com/the-order-1886-the-kotaku-review-1686595338

It didn't use the built-in speaker of PS4 controller(quite bad considering this is an exclusive game...).

This game looked decent for a PS4 game, except it didn't render at fullscreen resolution, and runs at 30fps, and didn't offer high view distance anyway.

For around $12 I could buy a movie ticket that will at least last for more than TWO hours; instead you get 1 hour of barely interactive gameplay.

This is what "AAA" games, even highly-hyped console exclusives, have fallen to.

Maybe if they slow gameplay down to 24fps, they could have made game a little longer.

Say no to poisonous exclusives.

*skips to end*  *eyes damaged fro excessive screen tearing*

PCMASTERRACE

Five hours of gameplay would be OK for $10-15 DLC, not a game.

this

Want a good game to play?  Check out Shadowrun: http://store.steampowered.com/app/300550/ (runs on literally any hardware)

another 12 core / 24 thread senpai...     (/. _ .)/     \(. _ .\)

If it were about half as much as it costs, I think this wouldn't be that much of an issue, but this is just silly short.

Normandy - Intel Core i5 3470, 8 GB Corsair Vengenace LP, EVGA GTX 960 SSC, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, WD Blue 1 TB, Seagate 320 GB (steam), Seagate 320 GB (experimental, second OS, etc), Windows 8.1 + Ubuntu 14.10

Garrus - HP Stream 11

I saw this on twitter....

B-ZdQcTCMAAuzBu.jpg

See, Nintendo was 30 years ahead of their time ;) 

Fools think they know everything, experts know they know nothing

I'm kind of confused why people are in arms about the duration of the game.  It's not like it can be changed.   Things like (in other games obviously) server connectivity, online community malarkey, and load times (etc) can all be addressed after a game is launched through upgrades, moderation/rules, and updates, but the game is the game.  Constantly complaining about it won't and can't change anything.  

Is all of this bad press in the attempt to convince every one else who hasn't played it to not buy it?  If so, that's kind of silly in my opinion.   

This maybe one of those games that is criminally underappreciated because of all the hype and bad press it is getting. It ozzes quality and will probably be a hidden gem in the future when people realise nothing matches up in the near future of the ps4. Animation, audio, graphics, production, immersion.....

The game is the best looking game released to date, I'm looking forward to seeing how Sony uses this tech in a game worth playing next time, I hear some of these guys are working on uncharted 4.

*skips to end* *eyes damaged fro excessive screen tearing*

Heads up there is no screen tearing hombre , locked 30 start to finish

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

The game is the best looking game released to date, I'm looking forward to seeing how Sony uses this tech in a game worth playing next time, I hear some of these guys are working on uncharted 4.

Heads up there is no screen tearing hombre , locked 30 start to finish

watch the vid bro; it's all over the place >_>

Want a good game to play?  Check out Shadowrun: http://store.steampowered.com/app/300550/ (runs on literally any hardware)

another 12 core / 24 thread senpai...     (/. _ .)/     \(. _ .\)

watch the vid bro; it's all over the place >_>

Then it's probably the recorder, the game uses full vsync, ill check it out though

I guarantee thats the recorder, the game is vsync'd even when it drops

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R