Micro HD Camera's

I was talking to my girlfriend just a few moment ago and we were talking about camera's. She is going to majoring in film and as well likes to work with miniatures and we were wondering. If they can make these High quality camera's to put in phones. There has to be similar solutions for use outside of a phone if that makes any sense. liek because really. if a galexy S4 has a what, 13mp camera, shouldent i be able to buy a 13 mp camera and liek take really interesting footage of like a running scene from this overgrown world, when in reality im just taking a tiny camera through a patch of grass

Discrete cameras are basically a dying breed at this point. I'm sure you CAN buy a camera like you described, but the clientele is so small for a product like that. So, manufacturers tend to stay away. 

CPU: i5 4670k • Cooler: Corsair H100i • Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPOWER • RAM: Crucial Ballistix Elite 2x 8GB • Storage: Samsung 840 250GB SSD, 2x WD Red 3TB • GPU: EVGA GTX 780 3GB • PSU: Corsair RM750W • Case: Corsair 750D • Mouse: Razer Naga 2012 (I actually use the thing for productivity/media buttons) • Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 w/ Browns - Green LED • Monitor: Asus PB278Q 27" 2560 x 1440, ASUS PB238Q 23" 1920x1080 • Lighting: 2m NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Strip • pcpartpicker.com/p/3cHfZ

Go Pro?

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd