DirectX 12 will reportedly 'treat multiple GPUs as a single entity'

Rafy

a Core i7 APU?

Really?

You think that the intel HD graphics got 13fps in DX11 and 120fps in DX12.......

I highly doubt it.

Yes everyone should take this with a grain of salt, however based on what he said I'm fairly sure we can at least assume he's using some sort of discrete graphics.

Because if intel HD graphics got that much of a performance boost then fuck discrete graphics.

Oops. I didn't even see that he was using an I7 and crossfire GPUs. I misread the article. I though it meant a GPU AND a CPU combo in one package. So i was thinking APU. But i was thinking AMD APU not Intel. 

My profile pic is the game i'm currently playing. I hope i remember to change it..

Not if you have fairly recent drivers. And PhysX is kinda pointless, IMO.

Yeah It's sad that Physx is pretty pointless now. I would love to see Physx to become more mainstream but I don't see that happening anytime soon. The last game i played that used Physx was Mafia 2... And that was released in 2010

My profile pic is the game i'm currently playing. I hope i remember to change it..

Im sorry thats just complete bs.

I always prove my claims;

71450.png

AMD's DX11 performing 3 times worse than Nvidia's and 8-9 worse than Nvidia's DX12

I always prove my claims;71450.png

AMD's DX11 performing 3 times worse than Nvidia's and 8-9 worse than Nvidia's DX12

How does one game prove your point?

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

DirectX 12 will give developers the ability to treat multiple GPU configurations as a single entity. DirectX 12 isn't going to magically do it on its own. This is possible because of working much closer to the hardware (UMA).

anybody with GTX770 Windforces they don't want anymore?

2017 Macbook Pro 15 inch