gamestop

chimmychunger

You'll need to change your IP to a US Ip in order to get the uncut version. You'll find guides on the Intertubez.

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

You'll need to change your IP to a US Ip in order to get the uncut version. You'll find guides on the Intertubez.

ye but im buying the download from america so that should give me the code for the american uncut version right

ye but im buying the download from america so that should give me the code for the american uncut version right

Codes are usually global [excluding China and Russia]. So no, there is no uncut code usually. You'll have to have an IP of a country where you'd get an uncut one. Atleast that's how they do it in Germany with CoD and so on.

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

Codes are usually global [excluding China and Russia]. So no, there is no uncut code usually. You'll have to have an IP of a country where you'd get an uncut one. Atleast that's how they do it in Germany with CoD and so on.

they are actually completely different games coz if i had a cut version i can not play with someone with a cut version coz they are different games

go to unblockus.com and try the 7 day trial and get it before the trial is up

can i get a second opinion on the gamestop thing

plz help my governmant can not take this from me i want anel prob (thats why it was cut)

fine ill just buy it from gamestop and hope for the best

go to unblockus.com and try the 7 day trial and get it before the trial is up

yes but what about gamestop will it give me the code for the uncut game or the australian version

yes but what about gamestop will it give me the code for the uncut game or the australian version

I would assume it is not codes for uncut or cut version. It is the version on steam from your place of residence. So you would have to change your steam account to get the US based store to download it. I'm not sure though. It's still a couple months away you can always wait to see what other people do.

This is probably the wrong thing to do but buy it and just torrent it from a site. At least you paid for it than.

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd

This is probably the wrong thing to do but buy it and just torrent it from a site. At least you paid for it than.

ye but no ill just try the best legal way i caynda hate pirates  :unsure: 

I would assume it is not codes for uncut or cut version. It is the version on steam from your place of residence. So you would have to change your steam account to get the US based store to download it. I'm not sure though. It's still a couple months away you can always wait to see what other people do.

ye ill probably see what other people do and see if it works :D

plz help my governmant can not take this from me i want anel prob (thats why it was cut)

Gross...

unblockus makes it look like your ip is from the US i used it for a while to get the netflix that is given to US customers which has greater variety instead of the internantional version....