[MASSDROP] AntLion ModMic 4.0 $39.99 for Muted $34.99 Muteless

ZacDaMan72

https://www.massdrop.com/buy/antlion-modmic-4?&mode=guest_open

Great deal for the ModMic, but I'm still too poor for it :/

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

Besides hard to find items, Massdrop doesn't really provide that many great deals. They base their price of of MSRP, which is never what the actual product sells for anyways. Seems like they used to have really good deals, and now they are not that great. (Of course, every once in a while they have a great deal.)

10$ Saved... not that much of a great deal...

thats 5 gallons of gas where i live. it may not be alot for people who dont have bills to pay.

thats 5 gallons of gas where i live. it may not be alot for people who dont have bills to pay.

I was more looking not if I could save money for something it but so I can actually get this mic. I currently use a clip on mic but this is interesting but saving 10$ is not interesting enough for me, I don't know if you know what I mean,:P

I bought it for $40, fml.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

Because 5 dollars is such a big amount?

The sarcasm didn't go through.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

Likewise, its a forum.

Elon Musk needs to work on making sarcasm being easily detectible on the interwebs

He was on the Simpsons.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."