Which is best? Sony mdr-rf865rk or Sennheiser rs 160

As simple as the title suggests, which is the best of the two?

I can't give you an honest answer because I haven't used either... I can tell you this though... get corded ones.

The projects never end in my line of work.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

I can't give you an honest answer because I haven't used either... I can tell you this though... get corded ones.

Need the wireless, thus the question.

I would get the RS 170 or 180  instead. They're one of the few good options when it comes to wireless although you're still paying a lot for it compared to wired. 

I would get the RS 170 or 180  instead. They're one of the few good options when it comes to wireless although you're still paying a lot for it compared to wired. 

I need the wireless functionality, although yes I would like the best sound quality, I don't hang up headphones and would like the freedom of wireless so it just means that they will last longer for me. The 170 are definitely an option though.

I need the wireless functionality, although yes I would like the best sound quality, I don't hang up headphones and would like the freedom of wireless so it just means that they will last longer for me. The 170 are definitely an option though.

By going wireless you do give up on the best quality. A solid pair of wireds will outshine wireless most days. Yes, wires have their drawbacks, but don't forget that air does too :)

Hope you enjoy whatever you go with!

The projects never end in my line of work.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

By going wireless you do give up on the best quality. A solid pair of wireds will outshine wireless most days. Yes, wires have their drawbacks, but don't forget that air does too :)

Hope you enjoy whatever you go with!

thanks