Logitech G402 (palm grip)

Logitech G400S (claw/palm grip)

Roccat Kone Pure Optical (claw grip)

If you dont know what "claw" or "palm" grip styles are;

Palm Grip

567e2c13_palmgrip-illus01.jpeg

Claw Grip

clawgrip.jpg

Hey guys. I'm in need of a mouse and was wondering if either of these are good options? I'm not very clear on what the difference between laser and optical is so I just found one of each in my price range. Do either of these look okay or is another I should buy? thanks

http://www.ncix.com/detail/corsair-vengeance-m95-performance-8200-d4-104472-1305.htm

http://www.ncix.com/detail/steelseries-rival-1000hz-50-6500-cpi-78-104203-1251.htm

Optical is generally better (100% My Opinion).

Should get a G502, best mouse ever.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

G502 is probably better but WE CAN'T SAY WHICH IS BEST because mice and keyboards come down to your hands and how you like them.

G502 is probably better but WE CAN'T SAY WHICH IS BEST because mice and keyboards come down to your hands and how you like them.

I'm quite fond of my hands :P

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Hey guys. I'm in need of a mouse and was wondering if either of these are good options? I'm not very clear on what the difference between laser and optical is so I just found one of each in my price range. Do either of these look okay or is another I should buy? thanks

http://www.ncix.com/detail/corsair-vengeance-m95-performance-8200-d4-104472-1305.htm

http://www.ncix.com/detail/steelseries-rival-1000hz-50-6500-cpi-78-104203-1251.htm

Neither, one is laser, and Steelseries isnt very good. Are you only going to be gaming? If so, what kind of games are you going to be playing

I'm quite fond of my hands :P

harw harw. But seriously if that wasn't sarcasm, I meant the mouse/keyboard by "how you like them". 

Neither, one is laser, and Steelseries isnt very good. Are you only going to be gaming? If so, what kind of games are you going to be playing

Yes I mostly game. I play a wide variety of game tbh. Shooters, MMOs even some MOBAS like league of legends

Yes I mostly game. I play a wide variety of game tbh. Shooters, MMOs even some MOBAS like league of legends

How many side buttons would you prefer?

How many side buttons would you prefer?

Doesn't really matter, minimum 2.

@Morpheus

Mionix Naos 7000 (palm grip)

Zowie FK1 (claw/palm grip)

Zowie FK2 (claw/palm grip)

Logitech G502 (palm grip)

Palm Grip

567e2c13_palmgrip-illus01.jpeg

Claw Grip

clawgrip.jpg

@Morpheus

Mionix Naos 7000 (palm grip)

Zowie FK1 (claw/palm grip)

Zowie FK2 (claw/palm grip)

Logitech G502 (palm grip)

thanks a bunch man! People are recommending the g502 and it's in my budget so I think I'll go for that. I also like the palm grip it has so it seems to be the best option.

thanks a bunch man! People are recommending the g502 and it's in my budget so I think I'll go for that. I also like the palm grip it has so it seems to be the best option.

If you have big hands and a palm grip then you DO NOT want the G502. That's basically the mouse that everybody goes "EEZ BEST MOUSE EVAR" and tons of people buy it without even thinking that they might not like it.

687474703a2f2f7075752e73682f634d6436622f -Big Hands plus Palm Grip = sore wrist.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

"Steelseries isn't very good..."

That's a bit like saying Zowie isn't very good... Steelseries is really quite good. Not as good as Logitech, Zowie, Corsair etc, but it's still in my top 10.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Pretty much every store has the 502 in stock, i'd suggest going in to one and trying it.

Personally it felt horrible in my hand, larger hand/palm grip.

@Morpheus

Pretty much every store has the 502 in stock, i'd suggest going in to one and trying it.

Personally it felt horrible in my hand, larger hand/palm grip.

@Morpheus

If you have big hands and a palm grip then you DO NOT want the G502. That's basically the mouse that everybody goes "EEZ BEST MOUSE EVAR" and tons of people buy it without even thinking that they might not like it.

ns plus Palm Grip = sore wrist.

I don't really have big hands but I think I'll go in and try it out at a store. Good idea. Thanks! :)