Playing it on Ultra 1080p 100 FPS lol

What FPS will i get with this

GPU: MSI R9 280x

CPU: I3 4130

Playing it on Ultra 1080p 100 FPS lol

~60-90

Skyrim is a CPU heavy game.

http://www.bit-tech.net/hardware/2013/11/14/intel-core-i3-4130-haswell-review/5

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

only 60 FPS!?

That's because it's on Ultra, turn the dial down for more FPS

That's because it's on Ultra, turn the dial down for more FPS

Ultra doesn't even look that much better than high for Skyrim. If you want to make it look really nice you have to install texture packs.

Those texture packs should negatively influence the FPS because Skyrim is pretty CPU heavy.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Ultra doesn't even look that much better than high for Skyrim. If you want to make it look really nice you have to install texture packs.

Those texture packs should negatively influence the FPS because Skyrim is pretty CPU heavy.

I should agree

So on high i should get 80-90 FPS?

I will OC my GPU a bit.

Might I suggest ya try a frame limiter instead.  If you can keep the GPU cool with high resolution at a consistent frame rate, you may find it better then jacking up the OC effort.  It may just cause the gpu to "cook" faster and throttle more often.  Try limiting to 60, 45 then 30.  Or anywhere in between considering your monitors supported refresh rates as well. 

If you're pulling off 80-90 fps, you're doing it wrong and NEED more mods!  :P

you should always cap your frames at 60 on skyrim regardless of how high you can get you framerate, the framerate is directly tied to the physics engine and once you get over 60 frame weird physics bugs will occur

It's not texture packs, usually(unless you only have 2GB vram), usually it's either heavy enb or lots of game world-altering mods such as spawning of a thousand NPC.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

you should always cap your frames at 60 on skyrim regardless of how high you can get you framerate, the framerate is directly tied to the physics engine and once you get over 60 frame weird physics bugs will occur

i need it to be over 60 FPS i can record it with AMD DVR or Dxtory 

Try turning view distance down. May help you get over 60fps

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

could always try the Skyrim Project Optimization mod. Basically free performance boost, no reason not to.