Windows 8.1 wont detect my drives

orangecat

Off-topic: dude you seem to have a shtload of problems lately XD.

On-topic: try the repair tool in the setup, then use CMD. I think you have to initialize the drives. Idk the command lines now, search the tubes for it.

Codename: HighFlyer, specs:  CPU: i5 2500k cooled by a H70ish(2 rad)   Mobo: MSI MPower Z77   GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 660 OC 1150 MHZ core, 3150 memory both   RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16G @1600mhz   SSD: ADATA Premier Pro sx900 / HDD Seagate Barracuda 1TB/Samsung 1TB   Power supply: Corsair RM650 80+ Gold   Case Corsair Carbide 500R   5.4 ghz achieved on the good old 2500k, may it rest in peace. Current daily OC is 4.8 @1.41 v

Off-topic: dude you seem to have a shtload of problems lately XD.

On-topic: try the repair tool in the setup, then use CMD. I think you have to initialize the drives. Idk the command lines now, search the tubes for it.

I know lately I have been having problems with my pc god knows what happened to it because others use my pc.

I don't let ANYONE USE MY PC. NEVAAAH. Exactly for that reason. Try what i suggested.

Codename: HighFlyer, specs:  CPU: i5 2500k cooled by a H70ish(2 rad)   Mobo: MSI MPower Z77   GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 660 OC 1150 MHZ core, 3150 memory both   RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16G @1600mhz   SSD: ADATA Premier Pro sx900 / HDD Seagate Barracuda 1TB/Samsung 1TB   Power supply: Corsair RM650 80+ Gold   Case Corsair Carbide 500R   5.4 ghz achieved on the good old 2500k, may it rest in peace. Current daily OC is 4.8 @1.41 v

I don't let ANYONE USE MY PC. NEVAAAH. Exactly for that reason. Try what i suggested.

This.

I could probably eventually fix whatever mess they leave but generally I have a whole 'nother partition for in case anyone ever needs/wants to use my pc.

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball