How much money can i make a month mining?

Your gonna need an amd card for good mining... so not much.

"The internet is a series of tubes"

A negative number. You would be spending more on electricity than you would make.

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd

Don't pay for electricity atm.

Than a couple of dollars. I wouldn't bother. Very late to get into the game and it's a Nvidia card which is just bad for mining in general.

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd

Than a couple of dollars. I wouldn't bother. Very late to get into the game and it's a Nvidia card which is just bad for mining in general.

What about my setup?

Asus M5A99X Evo  - AMD FX-8350 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1866Mhz - Corsair 120mm Quiet Edition Fans BenQ XL2411Z- EVGA GTX 980 Superclocked Fractal Design Define R4 - Corsair H100i - 2 TB 7200rpm HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 120GB - Corsair RM750w PSU - Logitech G502 Proteus Core - Corsair K70 RGB MX Red - Audio Technica M50x + Modmic 4.0 - LG 23EA63V x2

Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat

swap the 760 out for a 7870XT. Same price, Massive difference.

What about my setup?

Much better you would get a decent hash rate. If you don't pay for electricity than I would say go for it. If you do have to pay you would probably make a couple dollars nothing major.

Much better you would get a decent hash rate. If you don't pay for electricity than I would say go for it. If you do have to pay you would probably make a couple dollars nothing major.

Nice, can you give me an estimate amount?, and yeah I don't have to pay for power.

Asus M5A99X Evo  - AMD FX-8350 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1866Mhz - Corsair 120mm Quiet Edition Fans BenQ XL2411Z- EVGA GTX 980 Superclocked Fractal Design Define R4 - Corsair H100i - 2 TB 7200rpm HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 120GB - Corsair RM750w PSU - Logitech G502 Proteus Core - Corsair K70 RGB MX Red - Audio Technica M50x + Modmic 4.0 - LG 23EA63V x2

Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat

https://github.com/litecoin-project/litecoin/wiki/Mining-hardware-comparison

https://www.litecoinpool.org/calc

Those are a couple pages related to Litecoin hardware stats and a calculator. I'd suggest mining Litecoin / Scrypt coins over bitcoin due to the rise of ASICS and bitcoin's difficulty. You will get much more out of litecoin than bitcoin.

Just find the hardware you are going to use in the comparison charts then add up the total hash and throw it into the calculator.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.

A 7990 performs much worse than 2 7970s. The 7990 use the modified GHZ bios which does very poorly when mining.

Best card to get is the powercolor 7970 which is also the cheapest one. They stay cool, overclock well, and can hash at 750. A 7990 will get you only about 1150.

It's also cheaper to pick up multiple 7950's instead of 7970's.

Instead of building a mining rig, you might be better off to purchase the coins directly. instead of waiting the 8 months for your newly acquired hardware to pay for itself before seeing profit.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.