Keep track of which wire is which?

spwath

Im setting up a sound system, do i have to figure out which wire is conected to red on speaker and conect it to red on amp, and same with black?
Seems difficult tro follow the wire like that.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Maybe one of them has a white stripe on it... Otherwise just use a multimeter...

Its important when listening it loud. Even on low but not that much.

You should track them.

usually only one has markings on every 30-40 cm like dimensions and manufacturer

Maybe one of them has a white stripe on it... Otherwise just use a multimeter...

both are same.

And i dont have a multimeter

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Its important when listening it lout. 

You should track them.

ok.

lout?

d?

ill do it.

ok.

lout?

d?

ill do it.

I edited it. Read my comment again maybe it will help you.

Three posts in one day, cool....
I use a volt meter to keep track of which cable is which. 

Three posts in one day, cool....

I use a volt meter to keep track of which cable is which. 

Derailing two of my threadds with you and SSL talking is cool two.

red can go to black and black can go to red, or red can go to red and black can go to black.

Both channels just need to be setup the same or they will be 180 degrees out of phase and it will sound funny.

Will work for electronic components and parts

Reviews: Meelec CC51P - Monoprice 8323 - Koss Porta Pros  - Shure SRH-440 - Shure SRH-550DJShure SRH-840 - Hifiman He-500 - iBasso D4 - o2 Amplifier  -  SkeletonDac

red can go to black and black can go to red, or red can go to red and black can go to black.

Both channels just need to be setup the same or they will be 180 degrees out of phase and it will sound funny.

k, well i set it up with red to red and black to black.

ITs all good and working. 

Now i have a nice 3.0 system in my room.

Not really sure where to put rear two speakers and sub is broken, so 3.0 it is for now.

SO, the system seems to have a bit of static. Is this normal?

Another problem, my speakers seem to be "Popping" every now and then

Amp seems trashed yo. 

probably is.

I dont think its very good, and its a good amount old.

Whatever.

Ill keep using it.

Doesn't a 180 degree phase shift cancel each other out? Or am I not remembering physics correctly?

Doesn't a 180 degree phase shift cancel each other out? Or am I not remembering physics correctly?

that's how noise cancelling headphones work.

but with speakers you have distance, reflections and each ear will pick up both speakers, not just 1 like in headphones.

also since it's a stereo signal, each speaker isn't generating the exact same sounds.

Will work for electronic components and parts

Reviews: Meelec CC51P - Monoprice 8323 - Koss Porta Pros  - Shure SRH-440 - Shure SRH-550DJShure SRH-840 - Hifiman He-500 - iBasso D4 - o2 Amplifier  -  SkeletonDac

Yes if one is turned 180 degree than other than cause canceling out so you get pockets in room where its much quieter and pockets where its much louder.