Is there some trick to using ShadowPlay? Or am I just missing something stupid... -_-

Glenwing

Just wondering. Out of curiosity I decided to test it out since I haven't used it, at the end of a game I hit the button to save the last 10 minutes. All the ShadowPlay quality settings and whatnot are set to maximum but for whatever reason, it comes out like this every time (BTW yes I know I suck at the game lol):

(Just uploaded, so yeah, 360p right now, deal with it)

(Needless to say everything looks perfectly fine ingame. Also, really doubt it's a performance-related issue, I'm running a 2600K and dual 780 Ti all overclocked, with 16GB of RAM (which never passed 12GB usage) and all-SSD storage)

Anyone have experience with ShadowPlay who can shed some light?

-snip-

Private video :)

Can you change it to unlisted so I can help?

The projects never end in my line of work.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

Video isn't live ??

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

use custom settings rather than preset

Pick around 20 bitrate for 1080P/30 FPS or 40 bitrate for 1080P/60 FPS (no point going higher due to YouTube compression). Try lowering the time of the backlog since it eats into your RAM substantially

Intel i5-4690K @ 3.8GHz || Gigabyte Z97X-SLI || 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws X 1600MHz || Asus GTX 760 2GB @ 1150 / 6400 || 128GB A-Data SX900 + 1TB Toshiba 7200RPM || Corsair RM650 || Fractal 3500W

Make your costume settings, for example the following video was recorded using shadowplay on a 750Ti, the res was 720p60fps, 15 Mbps bit rate I think 5 more or 5 less, 

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Are you recording to the drive you're playing on?

It makes no difference when I used it, does it make any difference for you ???

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll play around with them tomorrow and see how it goes :)

I do suggest doing a search for "shadowplay SLI tearing"... Many people in the same boat as you. Even if that boat may be the Titanic ^.^

Maybe one has a fix.

It makes no difference when I used it, does it make any difference for you ???

It used to with uncompressed recording, like fraps. Haven't really noticed it that badly with shadowplay, no.

I have no such problems with Shadowplay and I've got an SLI setup. Idk what the problem could be.  :wacko: I do edit my shit through Vegas Pro though, if that would make any difference at all.

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

I do suggest doing a search for "shadowplay SLI tearing"... Many people in the same boat as you. Even if that boat may be the Titanic ^.^

Maybe one has a fix.

I have no such problems with Shadowplay and I've got an SLI setup. Idk what the problem could be.  :wacko: I do edit my shit through Vegas Pro though, if that would make any difference at all.

Well, looks like it was SLI, I disabled it and ShadowPlay started working perfectly.