Deranking n CS:GO

Thony

Its not easy to get pass gold nova on your own (to AK rankings) so I would like to get deranked back to silver. My try hard pants are out of date and I'm not putting them on again.

I was wondering how low can u fall if u were to lose every game, what is the cap (silver one) ?

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

just keep losing and youll find yourself back in silver

take my word

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Silver one is the lowest rank. 

Telling you from doing it. It's insanely hard to derank to silver two. Or even silver 1. Even trying my ass off derank to silver 1 was inpossible. Even losing 15+ games in a row i didn't derank.

Sub silver four it's very hard to derank for some reason. But deranking from MG+ is insanely easy. I Don't know how the fuck that works

Meanwhile 35 wins and I'm still stuck in silver 2

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Telling you from doing it. It's insanely hard to derank to silver two. Or even silver 1. Even trying my ass off derank to silver 1 was inpossible. Even losing 15+ games in a row i didn't derank.

Sub silver four it's very hard to derank for some reason. But deranking from MG+ is insanely easy. I Don't know how the fuck that works

Oh, guess its to prevent new players from loosing their courage. So they keep playing and buying them keys...

Deranking from higher ranks is pretty fast process, true.

Well the for your input. I made it to gold nova 2 but I already see people pulling off 4v5 :(

I decided to only play with pistol and look like I'm playing to avoid stupid reports.

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

Oh, guess its to prevent new players from loosing their courage. So they keep playing and buying them keys...

Deranking from higher ranks is pretty fast process, true.

Well the for your input. I made it to gold nova 2 but I already see people pulling off 4v5 :(

I decided to only play with pistol and look like I'm playing to avoid stupid reports.

Na by a rifle and aim at the ground. and when call you out say "Sorry, When I was researching the game, they said aim at the ground and let the recoil go to headshot level."

Please remember that you're the biggest pain in the ass to other people who actually want to rank up by doing this, you are one of the things that are wrong with the CSGO (and LoL for that matter) community. If you want an easy game and rek some noobs to boost your own ego please go play casual instead of ruining 4 other peoples chance for a good game.

Meanwhile, 25 wins, stuck at Silver 1.

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

I got to Legendary Eagle Master, mostly playing solo within a week of playing competitive. Then i got hit with a year overwatch ban, for a combination of ranking up fast & toxic banter. Beat that :P

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

I got to Legendary Eagle Master, mostly playing solo within a week of playing competitive. Then i got hit with a year overwatch ban, for a combination of ranking up fast & toxic banter. Beat that :P

year overwatch ban? Shroooood is that you?

year overwatch ban? Shroooood is that you?

I'm not "Shroooood" :S

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Please remember that you're the biggest pain in the ass to other people who actually want to rank up by doing this, you are one of the things that are wrong with the CSGO (and LoL for that matter) community. If you want an easy game and rek some noobs to boost your own ego please go play casual instead of ruining 4 other peoples chance for a good game.

Lol. U got me totally wrong about "boosting my ego". Im not a teenager who needs it.

Getting out of low rank is insanity and requires a lot of dedication and carrying and leading the team. None of that I'm interested in since its wasted effort and doesn't make the game fun.

I will happily balance between silver 5 and gold nova 2 and help some people to progress.

Right now I'm in gold nova 2 so need to drop. That's all :)

I'm not "Shroooood" :S

It's a joke. A pro gamer on C9 named Shroud got overwatch banned for almost a year for "cheating" then it went away.

It's a joke. A pro gamer on C9 named Shroud got overwatch banned for almost a year for "cheating" then it went away.

Overwatch bans for cheating, become VAC bans. They only get lifted, if the individual was playing legit, and they have been livestreaming whilst they play - as it's irrefutable evidence.

Overwatch bans for cheating, become VAC bans. They only get lifted, if the individual was playing legit, and they have been livestreaming whilst they play - as it's irrefutable evidence.

Well, Like I said he's a pro player and overwatch bans don't lead to VAC bans unless they find the cheat on your pc.

Well, Like I said he's a pro player and overwatch bans don't lead to VAC bans unless they find the cheat on your pc.

Wrong. VAC is an automated cheat detection program. Overwatch is not. With Overwatch, you have to meet certain parameters, or recieve enough reports for whatever reason within a certain number of games. Then your last few game demos get sent to random players to review and judge you. If enough people that review it click yes to cheating, you get an automated Overwatch perm ban. Followed by a VAC ban which is slapped on automatically, after the permanent Overwatch one.

Overwatch is a player moderated system - it does not involve detection of any cheat/hack programs.

Wrong. VAC is an automated cheat detection program. Overwatch is not. With Overwatch, you have to meet certain parameters, or recieve enough reports for whatever reason within a certain number of games. Then your last few game demos get sent to random players to review and judge you. If enough people that review it click yes to cheating, you get an automated Overwatch perm ban. Followed by a VAC ban which is slapped on automatically, after the permanent Overwatch one.

Overwatch is a player moderated system - it does not involve detection of any cheat/hack programs.

I know how overwatch works..... You don't get vac'd from an overwatch still unless they defect the hacks on your system. So it's possible to get overwatch banned for being too good at the game like shroud http://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive/comments/1nui0j/csgo_global_elite_and_esea_na_main_player/

Don't worry, you'll improve very fast. Unless you're like a friend of mine who won 320 games and still is silver 2 ;)

Mah Build:  CPU: Intel i7-7700K COOLING: NZXT Kraken X52 GPU: Asus Strix GTX 1080 MOBO: Asus Strix Z270F RAM: 16GB GSKILL TridentZ RGB 3000 

CASE: In Win 303 STORAGE: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate 1TB  SSHD PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750W

I was a Silver 4 fell from grace to Silver 3, got mad and am back at a Silver 3 working my way back to Silver 4. 

JoaoPRSousa, on 12 Feb 2015 - 09:12 AM, said:

lol im at 84 and in silver II, mauy be that I only use pistols for the majority of the rounds(mostly cz , then -250 or barretas), and occasionally a real gun or a shotfun.

lol im at 84 and in silver II, mauy be that I only use pistols for the majority of the rounds(mostly cz , then -250 or barretas), and occasionally a real gun or a shotfun.

Barretas lol. Tec-9 is my only pistol choice for T side. Has more ammo in one magazine than m4 and about same DMG....

Don't worry, you'll improve very fast. Unless you're like a friend of mine who won 320 games and still is silver 2 ;)

That's very strange even for lonely player (no pre-made lobby). How many hours has he spend playing CS:GO and does he troll a lot ?

I don't think its a bad luck.

But somehow @CreepersCrawlers got ranked at S1 then ranked up to S2 then deranked to S1 then ranked S2 and after idk what happened because he blocked me on steam so yeah....... 

Bubblewhale, on 12 Feb 2015 - 3:58 PM, said:

But somehow @CreepersCrawlers got ranked at S1 then ranked up to S2 then deranked to S1 then ranked S2 and after idk what happened because he blocked me on steam so yeah....... 

lol I did that aswell, I started s1 then s2 then fucked around so back to 1 then went cz only and am back at s2

I got Deranked back to Silver 1...

Life.exe is missing