Any musicians here?

Lauen

Here are my guitars

P6020004.jpg

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Here are my guitars

P6020004.jpg

Not sure about the shape of it but the design of the middle one is pretty bloody sweet :)

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Not sure about the shape of it but the design of the middle one is pretty bloody sweet :)

That's the work of an extremely talented airbrushing. And the one on the left; the top, is actually wood (all guitars are wood really). It's called quilted maple. I feel pretty lucky to have that specific guitar because the quality of that top wood is very good. Good quality with have a very nice pattern that stands out.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

does minecraft music blocks count ? ;)

Great thread,

I play guitar, bass and drums. Although I only really mess around.

I have an Onyx (Jackson rip off), a Yamaha RBX250, a music man copy and a couple of Yamaha nylons. I have made a solid Mountain ash Stratocaster, and a solid western cedar in a the les paul shape.  I'll try and get some photos up later but my studio is a mess. My son plays a Yamaha electric Kit, I have an old John Grey kit in the shed. 

Amps, I have a Eminar 100wat combo and a 100watt combo I built myself.

I also have a bog stock casio keyboard that I hardly use.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Is there anyway to upload sound clips to the forum? It would be good to hear you guys.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

does minecraft music blocks count ? ;)

Can you play them :P

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

I've played the guitar for 9 years now. Played bass for a few years too. If I had time and motivation I'd love to learn piano and drums.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Got to grade 2 in piano when like 8 then stopped. 16 years later I started teaching myself again mid January of this year on the baby grand piano where I work. :lol:  I was doing graveyard shift from 6pm to 5am so on my breaks I would go and practice. I managed to teach myself to read sheet music and fully memorised Moonlight Sonata in 3 months :)  

Did my Grade 7 in Piano, going on to do Grade 8 next year, after that finally done after 9 years....

How long on average would it take you to memorise a grade 7 piece? I find it takes me forever and as such haven't taught myself anymore pieces yet.

I play alto and baritone sax (both yamaha 62 models), fretless bass (I like stevie wonder bass lines) and piano. Does digital music production count?

. Does digital music production count?

If it is tasteful and doesn't sound like it was made by a monkey mashing a keyboard (i'm looking at you shrillex). 

And I don't think beat boxing should be counted at all. In fact the first person who says they can beat box should be banned from the internet. :ph34r:

I play Snare in my highschools Drumline and I also play my set casually.

Hardware: | CPU: i5 3570k | Graphics: MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G | Mobo: MSI z77a-G45 Gaming | OS: Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit | 

Peripherals: Logitech G502 | CM Storm Quickfire Pro (Red switch) |

Wow, I took a trip to Denmark, and came home to this! This is great, I actually didn't expect so many people here playing instruments! 

and just a little piece of info if you are interested: A friend of mine plays guitar, he's quite good, but eventually, he got bit by the Dubstep bug. So he started producing music! Electronica / House / similar stuff, http://www.youtube.com/user/TuenStudios

Reviews: JBL J33i   M50s   SRH440   Soundmagic PL50           

i play drums + bass!! I Started playing drums first probably around mid 2011 and I started playing bass around late 2011. I'm only 16 so i'm not that good at both instruments...

I've played trumpet for almost a decade now, i got really into it in middle school when then fell out in high school but my band director convinced me to play something so now i'm going to be performing Hayden's Concerto. ill probably be done after this but it's my favorite song so I'm ending on a good note (pun completely intended) I also play some Marimba and other assorted percussion. 

Edited by Jirio

I've played Guitar for about 3 years now. I have myself an Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro in Wine Red.

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

Been playing guitar for about about 12 years, drums for 9, keyboard/piano/synth for 2, I also dabble with the chanter, clarinet, bass guitar and banjo!

I study music at University, currently have a BA, working towards hons.

So yeah, music and such.

Rig: CPU: 1x quad core potato(4.6GHz). Cooling: Iced Tea. GPU: AMD HDToaster. Motherboard: Asus "Stale Bread Extreme Edition". RAM: 2x 4GB sticks of 1600MHz celery. PSU: 650w Roborovski Hamster in wheel.  Storage: Many Floppy Disks. 

Been playing guitar for about about 12 years, drums for 9, keyboard/piano/synth for 2, I also dabble with the chanter, clarinet, bass guitar and banjo!

I study music at University, currently have a BA, working towards hons.

So yeah, music and such.

I must say, I am mighty jealous of your rig in the sig! xD 

Reviews: JBL J33i   M50s   SRH440   Soundmagic PL50           

I've been taking piano lessons for the last 7 years. I play mostly classical. For the last 2 years I've been teaching myself to play the guitar. 

I must say, I am mighty jealous of your rig in the sig! xD 

:P You're not the first. Its pretty special !

Rig: CPU: 1x quad core potato(4.6GHz). Cooling: Iced Tea. GPU: AMD HDToaster. Motherboard: Asus "Stale Bread Extreme Edition". RAM: 2x 4GB sticks of 1600MHz celery. PSU: 650w Roborovski Hamster in wheel.  Storage: Many Floppy Disks.