Best piece(s) of tech you have got for free

Weirdybeardyman

Got a hawt 2.5 inch 250gb Western Digital Scorpio black, dead GTX 560 TI and a 32 inch 768p LG TV which i'm using it right now to type

Office 2013 from school

Not much else :(

A Superchips programmer for my old 2004 F-350 turbo diesel. This $500 programmer got me a nice 200HP and 300 ft pounds of torque boost to an already beastly truck. An old friend gave it to me back in 2005 after he blew his truck up at the drag strip.

Sony Xperia GO, Samsung Galaxy Young, My crappy Latpop... and a PSP which I don't use. 

*when dad buys you stuff*

I was one of the winners of the LG G3 Giveaway on LinusTechTips back in june/july. It arrived safely mid august, I ditched my iPhone 5(gave it to my father) and switched to this phone, still using it today!

@Linus @Slick @nicklmg thank you!

02hHFc6.jpg

»»» Frankz' X99 System «««                                                                                         

CPU: 5820k 4.6Ghz 1.31v, Motherboard: Asus Rampage V Extreme, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws4 16GB DDR4@3000Mhz, GPU: ASUS GTX780 DirectCUII

SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, HDD: WD Blue 1TB, PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850 G2, Cooler: Corsair H105, Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D        

The only free thing I got was a sata cable xD

Case : Corsiar Air 540 CPU : Intel i5 8600k GPU : Asus Nvidia 970 DirectCUII RAM : 16gb DDR4 MB : ASUS Prime z370-p PSU : OCZ Modxtreme 700w SSD : Samsung 840 EVO 250gb 

One of my friends gave me a little pocket size bug detector, you could swipe it over someone to see if they had any listening/recording/transmitting devices running. He was a little paranoid but rightly so i guess because his telephone calls had been intercepted on several occasions lol

My grandpa gave me his old desktop PC, keyboard, and monitor a few years ago, I recycled some computer parts, used the keyboard until I got a mechanical keyboard, and now use the monitor as a secondary to my Acer GN246HL.

[witty signature]