[Sponsored Build Log] "eNVy" - Custom 1-Off Parvum, 5960x, GTX 980s

MunneY

Wait a minute. Do you actually have one, or is that just a picture from the release?

And oh man i didn't realize it was a black cooler. I think the whole thing being the same finish is kinda ugly, but damn the fan being darker is sexy

I wish I had one...

its black everywhere except for the ring around the fan and the part above the geforce logo.

xybM3ep.jpg

Courtesy of Ryan Shrout

• 2 weeks later...

What was your address again? I swear i'm not going to rob you

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

980 in the trash! :D

They all went to nice loving homes!

What was your address again? I swear i'm not going to rob you

I wouldn't recommend... I have 2 boxers (they might luck you to death)

Oh boy, I am subbing to this. I will be glorious!

Yes it will!

I will get a Titan X towards the end of the year but until then I'll admire yours  :wub:

I will get a Titan X towards the end of the year but until then I'll admire yours  :wub:

Hey hey hey, i'm the forum's anime hater :(

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

980 in the trash! :D

Time to go dumpster diving!

It's not a bug, it's an undocumented feature!

• 4 weeks later...

lZvU6Zs.png

Hey guys!  So I know its been about a month since I posted, but I've been trying to hold off until I had something REALLY worth while to show you.  I now have quite a bit coming, so expect more frequent updates.  

Let me give you a little background before I post the pictures.  When I first got the idea for this process back late last summer, I talked it over with some friends.  After deciding I wanted to do it, I knew it would take some very special tools and design work.  I had seen Parvum's ability to do custom cases and honestly loved the look so I reached out to them to see what they'd think.  After taking to Imersa (Justin) and explaining it, I submited some very RUFF drawings.  Like... MS Paint kind of ruff.  He took something so bare and they made it something amazing.  I can't even begin to tell you how much time, money, and effort has gone into this case.  After almost 6 months of contact, design, cutting, re-cutting, cutting some more, we finally have a finished product... Here is what I gave them....

AIyv3s9.png

I give to you, the main piece of the puzzle... A FULLY custom, 100% one-off masterpiece... eNVy

JTGxZyP.jpg

3kUbYlZ.jpg

bbpROSP.jpg

y5FMfwP.jpg

olU50wN.jpg

em1sNZI.jpg

And now to the main attraction... The IN MIDWALL RESERVOIR.

IAqGF5B.jpg

d5rVkCG.jpg

c4hAAqk.jpg

2xyqV0J.jpg

gmjp2dx.jpg

Here are a few shots with the coolant.  I'm trying to decide if I need to deepen the color a bit, to match it.  With the res being frosted, I'm worried that its going to wash out.  

WPB0FhD.jpg

kJx0afd.jpg

NNRbtZm.jpg

rdLTCiO.jpg

I'm sorry it took so long to post, but I feel that it has been very much worth it.  I again, want to thank Justin and Shaun for 1. Taking a mental picture and make it a dream come true. 2. Dealing with my pestering and badgering about updates.  I cannot speak highly enough of these guys.  They have done everything I've asked, and more.

So... was it worth the wait?

Oh yea, totally worth the wait.

That's absolutely gorgeous!

I love the look of the double wide parvums, even if they look a little chubby

szeghrzfgjvbkiuytrew324566iyolhkgjfhdjhsmarwey5ruyfjgdfsaeq322erlkjhilu*&^%&I#UIKG cJUtIJhncvs aiduwtUTUWGdujahsdf

Sorry, I was wiping the cum off of my keyboard :P

That is amazing! SOOOOOO nice and SOOOO good!! :D

lookin' good :D

Thank ya!

Oh yea, totally worth the wait.

That's absolutely gorgeous!

I love the look of the double wide parvums, even if they look a little chubby

I've had it for about 48 hours and I'm already in love... Soooooo worth it.

szeghrzfgjvbkiuytrew324566iyolhkgjfhdjhsmarwey5ruyfjgdfsaeq322erlkjhilu*&^%&I#UIKG cJUtIJhncvs aiduwtUTUWGdujahsdf

Sorry, I was wiping the cum off of my keyboard :P

That is amazing! SOOOOOO nice and SOOOO good!! :D

Now that is a response... Can't wait to show you guys what it looks like with coolant flowing... 

Couldn't even see all the pictures, because our internet is super slow atm for no reason (speedtest.net won't even load. But from what I saw, it was AMAZERING, and the res <3<3 :wub:

It was well worth the 10-20 minutes it took to load :P

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry for being MIA guys,

I've just been waiting on the final pieces of the puzzle to fall into place and that if FINALLY starting to happen... I'll get everyone an update as soon as possible.

• 2 weeks later...

Alrighty... Well its about that time again.  I was in kind of a rush to get these pictures out today, so I didnt setup my full lighting and all that jazz.. but you can get the jest of how amazing these rads are!

I reached out to DazMode and talked to him about his Darkside Rads.  These things are the bizniz.  He was kind enough to cut me a deal on these and get them to me ASAP!  Dude is a seriously awesome guy and you should give him your business.  Having said that... lets get to what you want to see!

lZvU6Zs.png

The 4 Family Members!

tOJP0WU.jpg

Simple and perfect packaging...

tM75SW5.jpg

Only what you need... Protected Radiator and Screws

Frf8kdA.jpg

Again

kKMYd1N.jpg

Dat Fin Density!

vk1sl06.jpg

Welcome to the....

coFjSGw.jpg

I got a couple of Crossflows too... One of the main reason I went with Darkside!

iBqylXc.jpg

Siblings!

To9C6z6.jpg

All together now!

sstdcsL.jpg

Family Photo Time!

UX33l44.jpg

Closeup with the photo-bomb!

pouXKJ5.jpg

Now those cross flows look cool! Can't wait to see those be put to use.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

• 2 weeks later...
Alrighty!!!!! Time for yet another update!

This time, I'd like to announce that Bitspower has come on board and hooked me up with some pieces for this build!

lZvU6Zs.png

LpuZm36.jpg

CNks4Ti.jpg

i9eS73F.jpg

xoni4Xm.jpg

1M1PcaW.jpg

IHgSHQW.jpg

qWz6ZSp.jpg

7pAAXye.jpg

XLUPZki.jpg

K7hUoCd.jpg

2gtenTZ.jpg

DZbCLYA.jpg

NU6sQWM.jpg

Ebx5vJk.jpg

41QklGU.jpg

Did you buy bitspower out by any chance? There's enough there to stock a shop  :o

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Did you buy bitspower out by any chance? There's enough there to stock a shop  :o

I wanted some 90s and such but they weren't available in my color!

• 2 weeks later...
Alright...

Enough with the teasing and such... Time to show off and announce yet another company who felt I was worthy of sponsorship!

Big thanks to Corsair Joseph and everyone over at Corsair for believing in this build, and myself.

Now onto the pictures!

tn6MUB1.jpg

A nice package of an AX1200i and 16GB of LPX 2400mhz memory!

qOWeizT.jpg

b5vOfz9.jpg

Dem Sails!

s7F2Taw.jpg

5m1nfcJ.jpg

YQue4BG.jpg

So Shiny

cVviM8F.jpg

Wont look like this much longer ;)

Xrg1Jq0.jpg

Obligatory port shot!

23z72Yd.jpg