[Sponsored Build Log] "eNVy" - Custom 1-Off Parvum, 5960x, GTX 980s

MunneY
  • 1 month later...
Alright, I've stalled this enough as it is.  I'll get some more pictures of it with my setup this week, once my new monitor shows up!  I didn't get EVERYTHING I wanted in here, and had to make a few compromises but this build is still everything I hoped it'd be!

I really want to thank you guys for sticking this out and supporting the build.  This has been a LONG LONG LONG 10 months, from conception to now.  I am thrilled with the outcome and honestly, without my sponsors none of this would have been possible.  Thank you again to Justin and Shaun from Parvum, Jacob and EVGA, Joseph] and everyone at Corsair, Mick From Mayhems for the coolant, Bitspower and Dazmode, as well as my friend Eric or xD3aDPooLx for the sleeve-job!  

Now, on to what everyone here cares about... some Glamour shots.  I'll get a video done ASAP as well, just need to get everything done in my office :-D

I GIVE TO YOU.... "eNVy"

lZvU6Zs.png

Glo5Paa.jpg

FzKdRKb.jpg

E1FOVu0.jpg

y1KZb3x.jpg

EVAW0yg.jpg

7OqqRBH.jpg

TzmNP4Q.jpg

R0ZDBWs.jpg

SE6NTM5.jpg

7AdpyDQ.jpg

Yp8o1wK.jpg

Nan6QrX.jpg

Magnificent ! 

Project Redline: 

♦CPU: i7-5820k  ♦CPU Cooler: Kraken x61 ♦Mobo: MSI X99A SLI ♦RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 4x4GB 3200mhz ♦GPU: Evga 980Ti Hybrid ♦Case: NZXT H440 ♦SSD: Samsung 850EVO 500GB ♦HDD: WD BLUE 1TB 7200rpm ♦Display: 1280 x 1024

• 2 months later...

Figured I'd show you guys how I wound up with my setup.... Thanks for all the support!

B2zZoRQ.jpg

wcqEc1a.jpg

QCVyrv5.jpg

K7i6HNO.jpg

iTjyV9e.jpg

5M68DIk.jpg

O6Hkh4g.jpg

pJbKwEr.jpg

yCZP29g.jpg

As you can see I've added an External 480mm Monster to the loops to help with temps even more so!  Grabbed some Koolance QDC4's and set it running via the internal fan splitter with the help of some extensions.

Here is a video of the setup on my channel if you want to watch that!