MSI gaming 7 motherboard from Red to blue.

Sniper Xls

Hey guys, I am new to painting a motherboard or anything such as this so thought I would come here. Before I do my liquid cooling and get my 2nd 980 I would love to change the colour of my motherboard the MSI Gaming 7 on socket 1150 its mostly black aside from a bit of red. I would like to paint the heat sinks and the logo red strips from red to blue. 
MB-260-MS_89070_350.jpg

The badge will be left fine as when the GPU are installed you can't see it. However the heat sinks are the thing that bothers me the most about this board. Any recommendations on how to paint it what tools I should use. I have been reading up a lot about this so any help is great! Thanks guys! 

I would suggest plasti-dip as it tends to work extremely well in my experience. I think you can remove the heatsinks by unscrewing them from the back.

Corsair 5000D / Intel Core i7 12700k / Noctua NH-D15 / MSI Z690 Pro-Wifi DDR4 / RTX 3080 Ti Founder's Edition / 16GB Crucial Ballistix 3200 MHz / EVGA SuperNova 650w / Samsung 850 Pro EVO 256GB / ADATA SX8200 Pro / MSI Mag 274QRF-QD / LG CX 55" / Logitech G-Pro Wireless

Hey guys, I am new to painting a motherboard or anything such as this so thought I would come here. Before I do my liquid cooling and get my 2nd 980 I would love to change the colour of my motherboard the MSI Gaming 7 on socket 1150 its mostly black aside from a bit of red. I would like to paint the heat sinks and the logo red strips from red to blue. 

-PIC-

The badge will be left fine as when the GPU are installed you can't see it. However the heat sinks are the thing that bothers me the most about this board. Any recommendations on how to paint it what tools I should use. I have been reading up a lot about this so any help is great! Thanks guys! 

Since it's only a small part of the heatsink plasti-dip would work well, you can take off the heatsinks and further disassemble the red parts and paint those blue, just as a side note you can plasti-dip a whole heatsink but have little difference in heat of a few degrees.

Thanks guys any videos on how to do this at all or guides I can do some reading into please? 

Thanks guys any videos on how to do this at all or guides I can do some reading into please?

It's not a motherboard heatsink but linus did paint their dominator platinum ram with plasti-dip. Procedure is very similar for a heatsink just be sure to take the heatsink apart so your left with the red accent to paint.