[STEAM]GIVEAWAY! Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

GIVEAWAY ENDS IN 30 MINUTES.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

Yey, free st00f, count me in!

Congratulations to @SkimmyMcG for winning. Thank you everyone for participating.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

WOW I ALMOST WIN FUCKING NOTHING LIKE EVERY FUCKING TIME.

But congrats to the winner anyway.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

WOW I ALMOST WIN FUCKING NOTHING LIKE EVERY FUCKING TIME.

But congrats to the winner anyway.

if the winnner doesn't claim his prize, I'll do a redraw. I'll give him 24 hours.

if the winnner doesn't claim his prize, I'll do a redraw. I'll give him 24 hours.

REDRAW! REDRAWWW. Pls dont answer.... pls redraw :3 jk, he can have his gift

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

REDRAW! REDRAWWW. Pls dont answer.... pls redraw :3 jk, he can have his gift

He answered :P

He answered :P

giphy.gif

NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN 

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

• 1 month later...

I have it, if I won it, I'd pass it on to a friend or something :)

I'm here to learn and help others!

I have it, if I won it, I'd pass it on to a friend or something :)

Has this ended yet, though?

Do not give it to me !

Guys its over.

(NOW)War Horse:

(WAS)Old Coop:

Has this ended yet, though?

It clearly says in the op it is over. You're a little late bud. :P

It clearly says in the op it is over. You're a little late bud. :P

Aha, ok. I have it anyway :P

I'm here to learn and help others!