Your gtx 750ti overclocks

Dacoolioman

I have a gtx 750ti and I only managed a stable overclock of +45 mhz with no memory offset. I thought my card was just a lemon but in Luke's oc doc he has much higher overclock than me but a lower effective clock than I managed which confused me. I was just wondering what other people managed to get for their max core boost frequency with their gtx 750ti actually running in games and other real life situations not the projected boost clock in gpuz.

Ps I have the evga SC version and I cap at 1365 mhz in games

Yeah with a 750ti the max power is capped at 100% for all versions of the card by nvidia

Yeah with a 750ti the max power is capped at 100% for all versions of the card by nvidia

Go to options>general and enable "extend official overclocking limits", see if that allows you any more headroom. It's possible that @Slick had one of those cards that also have a 6-pin power connector instead of only drawing power from the pcie socket, in which case the power limit would have been much higher.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Well my card doesn't utilize a power connector but I can try where is this option

The SC doesn't have a 6-pin connection on top? 'Cause the FTW does & is required for full overclocking. I get 1463MHz being VERY conservative, as this is my 1st video card & 1st time overclocking anything --- & I'm poor, lol! Thinking about getting another identical card for my Core 2 Duo so I'll feel more like experimenting.