[Short Review]Asus TF300T

SSOB

Asus TF300T

ASUS%20Transformer%20Pad_TF300.jpg

1. Reason why i got it?

I saw it on sale for only €250,00 Euro's i couldn't leave it .

2. Specs

• Nvidia Tegra 3 Clocked at 1.3 GHZ
  • 1280×800 IPS grade panel
  • 8MP Back camera 
  • 1.9MP Front camera
  • Updated to latest android version [ 4.2.2 ] ( Support for multitupe accounts , Improver battery life )
  • 16 GB storage ( more than enough for me)
  • Micro SD slot
  • Micro HDMI 
  • SonicMaster Audio solution

3. Good things

• Awesome value for 250 Euro's you can't go wrong with this tablet 
  • Extremely snappy due to the Tegra 3 proccesor , it's still a very capable processor , runs all games on max great.
  • Screen has good contrast and viewing angles
  • Best Audio i heard yet on a tablet , amazing good bass , mids and lows ( highs slack a little bit but still great for a mobile solution) and very very loud ( in a good way) Best audio i heard from a mobile product yet.
  • Nice textured back gives it a nice grip
  • Multi Account support , awesome cuz i share it with my sister ( she has broken her ipad and phone -_- )
  • Support for a dock with trackpad and keyboard and in the dock there is an extra battery that will boost the battery life signifigantly
  • Very slim , probably slimmest tablet out there. ( 8-9 MM or something )

4. Bad things

• Screen tends to flex a little bit when pressed to hard , a little thing but sometimes noticable.
  • Battery life , only big complain about this tablet , it's not that it's bad but if your gaming you can game 4 hours on a 100% charge and then it's done browsing and listening to music is about 8 hours , watching  a 720P movie is about 7-9 Hours depending on other app usage.
  • Brightness of the screen is a little bit on the weak side but deffinatally good enough for inside use.
  • Not the stock camera app for 4.2.2 . This dissapoints me cause it slacks the good features like Photo Sphere Etc.
  • Someties it reboots out of nowwhere when fully charged , still looking into to fix this problem.

5. Conclusion

It's a great tablet for the price i got it at ( 250 Euro's ) but if it was 300-400 Euro's there are some better options out there. It's a great tablet for all day use and asus has again proven that it makes awesome products. After using it for 2½ months not i can reccomend it to everybody that can get one under €300.

8/10

Interested in Business and Technology