Drink?

Tenge500

How to last longer when it comes to alcohol? I know it basically depends on your total body weight and some genetics.

But there are some tricks to prevent getting drunk too fast such as eating A LOT before going to pub. But that's the only thing I know...anything else you guys have tried and worked?

If I have a totally empty stomach I get drunk after 3x0,5l of min. 7% alc. beers.

(Not black out drunk or wasted drunk, I just feel dizzy as hell and my mood gets much better and I care less about others)

Note: 3 beers in a short amount of time.

With a full stomach I get drunk after 5 beers.

I'm 174 cm and 80kilos. Male.

I know drinking slow might be a solution too but my friends know me as a fast drinker. I drink very fast. I ususally drink 2 or 3 beers while my friends drink 1.

So aside from drinking slow and eating beforehand, are there any other methods to become more resistant to alcohol?

Thanks.

(I'm no alcoholist I only drink once per two weeks with friends)

Drink a pint of a soft drink between beers seems to work for me

Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.2Ghz | Evga GTX 780 Ti SC ACX with backplate | MSI Gaming 9 AC | 8GB (2x4) Corsair Vengeance Pro Silver 2400 MHz | Corsair H105 128GB Crucial MX100 | Toshiba 2TB | Evga 750G2 | Corsair Obsidian 750d | Be Quiet Silent Wings 2 PWM (3x140mm & 3x120mm)

Drinking lots of water before you start drinking helps with hangovers or not getting drunk.... On of the two.

I wanna get drunk after 7 quick beers. That'd be cool but I don't know how to do it. It sounds kinda impossible. But kay Ima try out your trick.

I wanna get drunk after 7 quick beers. That'd be cool but I don't know how to do it. It sounds kinda impossible. But kay Ima try out your trick.

Taking drinking advice from a 15 year opd who's never had any alcohol in his life. Good luck and have fun man haha.

Taking drinking advice from a 15 year opd who's never had any alcohol in his life. Good luck and have fun man haha.

I was kidding, bro.

Why do you want to become more resistent?

One shot of powerful stuff knocks me out.

I spend less money that way.

I dont even..

That's no fun

I don't understand. You want to get drunk... Just slower and while consuming more alcohol? You want to pay more for the same level of intoxication?

Honestly drinking slower is your safest and best bet.

I really don't know, I only weigh 70 kilos and I don't get drunk as easily as my friends that way the same(and I do less stupid things drunk too)

Maybe there's a correlation :P

But eating is one thing that should really help, as said in about every post before me.

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

Spending less money is fun.

I'm sure your a pretty girl get some other toss pot to buy your drinks

Eat something with lots of fats before you start drinking (like a pizza for example). Also, don't forget to drink a glass (or two) of water with each glass of alcohol. 

I'm sure your a pretty girl get some other toss pot to buy your drinks

Pretty doesn't mean she doesn't have any dignity or morales.

If i were a woman, that's the last thing I'd do. It's not fair for the guy, it's not fair for the girl.

Nah im a socially awkward mess IRL.

For the most part.

Still any mug will buy a drink for a pretty lady in a pub

Pretty doesn't mean she doesn't have any dignity or morales.

If i were a woman, that's the last thing I'd do. It's not fair for the guy, it's not fair for the girl.

Free grog mate 

Drink through a straw

Steve

U wot m8?

I'm taking the Barbra dunkelmen approach to this.

I'm sure @zappain would pay a little more rather than talk to a guy, either way its not free.

True I'm sure she has standards I however don't 

Drink through a straw

From what I was told by my parents, that gets you drunk quicker and makes for one hell of a hangover.

I think it had something to do with less bubbles in the beer and you not realising how much you've drunk.

PC: CPU: Intel i7-4790 MB: Gigabyte B85N RAM: Adata 4GB + Kingston 8GB SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB GPU: XFX GTR RX 480 8GB Case: Advantech IPC-510 PSU: Corsair RM1000i KB: Idobao x YMDK ID75 with Outemu Silent Grey Mouse: Logitech G305 Mousepad: LTT Deskpad Headphones: AKG K240 Sextett
Phone: Sony Xperia 5 II