Drink?

Tenge500

If you're a dude: Drink water or something slightly lower content.

If you're a chick: Flirt = get drinks. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Your member title is accurate.

You're title is inspirational. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

You are forgiven.

taking the member title literally makes replying a lot harder. 

Well.

Your avatar reminds me of this:

@Tenge500 if you are slightly dizzy, do not look at the rainbow frog gif. If you are high, then do. 

On topic: Drink water, maybe milk before you go out. Eating helps as well. 

You just build up a tolerance to it.

A few years ago I'd get drunk on a few pints (dizzy, aware I'm drunk, not like on the verge of vomiting). Now I can usually shrug a few pints off without even noticing it.

Unless on an empty stomach of course.

There's no magical tricks.

Anyway, going out drinking isn't cheap, I don't know why you'd not want to get drunk!

If you drink a glass of water between each alcoholic beverage you won't get a hangover the next morning.

I ususally eat a steady dinner before going out. Or a kebab so i don't have an empty stomach.

And one or two glasses of water.

That usually helps me survive going drinking with the danish side of my family. 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I once drank a 12 pack in an hour and a half. I went places that night. (5.5% alcool)

Case : Corsiar Air 540 CPU : Intel i5 8600k GPU : Asus Nvidia 970 DirectCUII RAM : 16gb DDR4 MB : ASUS Prime z370-p PSU : OCZ Modxtreme 700w SSD : Samsung 840 EVO 250gb 

You just build up a tolerance to it.

A few years ago I'd get drunk on a few pints (dizzy, aware I'm drunk, not like on the verge of vomiting). Now I can usually shrug a few pints off without even noticing it.

Unless on an empty stomach of course.

There's no magical tricks.

Anyway, going out drinking isn't cheap, I don't know why you'd not want to get drunk!

That's absolutely right. Before highschool I never drank alcohol in my life! Never before that, really! lol. So when I got to highschool I drank my first beer I started feeling dizzy, xD.

That's absolutely right. Before highschool I never drank alcohol in my life! Never before that, really! lol. So when I got to highschool I drank my first beer I started feeling dizzy, xD.

I remember my first week at Univeristy, I'd take £30 out of the bank, go out, get really drunk, get a kebab, and go home. Wake up with a fiver left.

Just doesn't happen now...

How to last longer when it comes to alcohol? I know it basically depends on your total body weight and some genetics.

But there are some tricks to prevent getting drunk too fast such as eating A LOT before going to pub. But that's the only thing I know...anything else you guys have tried and worked?

If I have a totally empty stomach I get drunk after 3x0,5l of min. 7% alc. beers.

(Not black out drunk or wasted drunk, I just feel dizzy as hell and my mood gets much better and I care less about others)

Note: 3 beers in a short amount of time.

With a full stomach I get drunk after 5 beers.

I'm 174 cm and 80kilos. Male.

I know drinking slow might be a solution too but my friends know me as a fast drinker. I drink very fast. I ususally drink 2 or 3 beers while my friends drink 1.

So aside from drinking slow and eating beforehand, are there any other methods to become more resistant to alcohol?

Thanks.

(I'm no alcoholist I only drink once per two weeks with friends)

The only way to get resistant is drink more. Don't do that.

And the only cure for being drunk is time, no matter what people try to tell you.

The projects never end in my line of work.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

The only way to get resistant is drink more. Don't do that.

And the only cure for being drunk is time, no matter what people try to tell you.

This is pretty much it.

I don't drink, but I have some experience with functioning alcoholics. Drink a water with every alcoholic beverage. Make every  alcoholic beverage last atleast 35 Mins.