Are UV LED or Cathodes bad for you?

So I bought a pair of logisys UV cold cathodes and then I realized, UV is pretty bad for you lol.

I have put them in my case out of direct sight but before that, I was looking at them directly  trying to figure out where to put them

and I started to get a headache. I still feel the headache and my eyes feel tired. Apparently the tubing that the cathodes are inside block SOME rays but who knows. What do you think?

Apologies for my grammar, I am die.

blackshades on

So I bought a pair of logisys UV cold cathodes and then I realized, UV is pretty bad for you lol.

I have put them in my case out of direct sight but before that, I was looking at them directly  trying to figure out where to put them

and I started to get a headache. I still feel the headache and my eyes feel tired. Apparently the tubing that the cathodes are inside block SOME rays but who knows. What do you think?

Yes staring at them directly is probably not recommended by you licensed health professional.

That being said. The amount of energy we're talking about here if it isn't direct line of sight is comparable to sitting in your room with sunlight streaming through the window.

You were planning on tucking them away so you didn't have to look at them directly weren't you.

Yes staring at them directly is probably not recommended by you licensed health professional.

That being said. The amount of energy we're talking about here if it isn't direct line of sight is comparable to sitting in your room with sunlight streaming through the window.

You were planning on tucking them away so you didn't have to look at them directly weren't you.

I'm really worried because I plan on putting it next to my head on the table so yeah... They look great with uv coolant haha

blackshades on

I'm really worried because I plan on putting it next to my head on the table so yeah... They look great with uv coolant haha

install them behind the edges of your case so that they shine into the case, hit the coolant, and other components and reflect back. problem solved. No direct line of sight to the cathodes, and your components look pretty.

Apologies for my grammar, I am die.

Long term exposure, probably, but you get exposed to just as much UV by walking outside. Probably shouldn't look straight at it. If it's using UV-A or B then you should be fine.

UV-C isn't really allowed since it kills things.

1.Don't look at it.

2.You would end up getting more UV radiation from walking outside on a sunny day.

It basically doesn't matter if they are even an inch from your body,the only thing they can harm is your eyes and that to not by much at all.If you plan to look at them for 24 hours non-stop then yes it's a bad thing but any less that that and there is no real danger.Trust me I know this shit.