What is the hell is the noctua symbol supposed to be?

Drethstoff

"The little owl, Athene noctua, is the symbol of the Greek goddess Athene, who represents wisdom, science and strategy. She has a marked preference for the most clever among the Greek heroes, like Odysseus, who endure their adventures by the use of savvy consideration instead of mere force. Until today, the owl symbolises intelligence and prudence, its manlike face emblematises attentiveness and communication. We from Noctua follow the suit of its calm and accurate observation in the dark, its soundless flight as well as the effective, economical use of its powers and precise attack."

This is what the noctua website says their name means.

I just see a rice farmer deflecting the wind with his hat. I'm pretty sure that isn't it

I just see a rice farmer deflecting the wind with his hat. I'm pretty sure that isn't it

what has been seen...............

lol I've got the badge on my case and ony ever I've only ever seen an owl, or at least half an owl.

........cannot be unseen

Damnit, I'm always going to be looking at a little rice farmer now, nicely done lol :)

And now I can't unseen the rice farmer against the wind... xD Damn you OP

i can see the farmer, but the owl is stronger!

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect. But actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff."

Dont understimate my skillsz, you might look foolish.

Lol OOOH. I see it now :D. Rice farmer forevah lol. I have the same problem with Fedex. If you can find the arrow in the name you will never unsee it :P

If it's a rice farmer, what's that lump hanging out from the hat? I think she's got a tumor =(

yea i think the owl face is still the most predominant symbol i see.