LTT VLOGS

AraSarkisyan

I really enjoy them and I think that LMG should really do more. What's your opinion on their VLOGS?

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

Yeah, I enjoy them as well. The good thing is that they have been doing more recently, and are soon going to be doing more with their headquarters. I would definitely love for them to continue doing them!

I really like them, it just adds more to the satisfaction of the content they produce when you can see some of the behind the scenes aspects of it.

System specs:  CPU: AMD Phenom II x3 705e unlocked to x4 overclocked to 2.8GHz   |   MB: ASUS M5A78L-M LX PLUS   |   Cooler: Hyper 212+   |   GPU: MSI GTX 560ti OC to 910Mhz   |   RAM: 8GB PNY DDR3 1333   |   HDDS: WD Caviar Blue 320GB, Hitachi 500GB HDD   |   PSU: Cooler Master Extreme Power Plus 500W   |   Peripherals: Microsoft wireless mouse, old mac keyboard, ASUS VS238H, Gateway FPD2275W, some speakers, Logitech Driving Force Pro

I'm a Vlog kinda guy so i would love to if they made those more often.

I7 2600k @ 4,5GHz - 16GB Kingston 1600Mhz RAM - Asus Sabertooth P67 - Samsung 830 128GB SSD - 2x Caviar Black 1TB - ADATA 80GB Boot SSD - Club3D 7870 XT - 42" Panasonic 3D Led TV - 22" Samsung SyncMaster

Yeah it's great to see more of the day to day stuff, really enjoying them.

YouTube needs to allow them to sort content by folders. Kinda like playlists except without a limit to what you can see.

You could have

Vlogs,

Unboxings,

Reviews,

Benchmarks,

Procedures.

It would make finding older videos to reference much easier.

One Steam to rule them all, One Sale to find them, One Sale to bring them all and with their wallets, bind them! - r/pcmasterrace 17/01/2014

Spoiler
  • CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k
  • CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212+ 
  • RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2400Mhz (2x8GB)
  • GPU: Gigabyte G1 R9 390 
  • Mobo: Asus Z170-AR
  • PSU: Antec High Current Gamer 900W 
  • Storage: 240GB intel 520 SSD (OS), Sandisk 128GB SSD(Other OS) 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 
  • Case: Fractal Design R4

+1 I too prefer more random vids than all day tech vids and really liked the Computex travel vlogs ones

PC in Profile