Best Laptop for Graphics, Photography, Photoshop and a bit of Gaming?

Hey I need peoples opinion on this, I need to get a laptop for editing, graphics design and all that, but I would like a preference of a gaming on it aswell. The laptop also needs to have a good colour range for photography and graphics design. I have a budget of 2500 and I don't mind getting a Mac or PC.

G751(i forgot the ending to the name icri)

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Well if you want to game at all, definitely don't get a mac.

I'd say something with an at least 1080p IPS display, and a relatively new mobile i7 would be a good option. (Can't look now as I'm about to go to bed)

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

between 17 - 15 inch would be good, what do you guys think of an Aorus X7 V2? Everything looks good but I'm not too sure about the screen though.

And I could pass on gaming if MacBook Retina Pro is the best option for photoshop by far.

Any recommendations for a laptop that has an amazing screen? (better than retina display)

The new Razer blade pro is either just about to be released or is and is within your budget. Might be an idea to go for that.

xoticpc.com do custom laptops which are of a good value for high end ones. I wouldn't do go for a sli laptop though because battery life would be poo, it'd get pretty hot and be heavy.