Battlefield 4 Deluxe

post-555-0-00763500-1372369720.jpg

I need to know if any of you guys know if the Deluxe Edition of BF4 gets me all DLCs just like BF3 Premium does.

Thanks in advance!

PS.: Exuse for the Spanish in the pic. I'm from Uruguay and Origin charges me on Euros so I get Spanish (bummer there, 100 bucks for deluxe :S)

No it won't give you all BF4 DLCs. It only comes with 'bonus content'.

Yes it will and you will also get premium.

Digital Deluxe edition is only 10 € more than the standard edition, I don't think they will give you BF4 Premium for 10 €.

Digital Deluxe edition is only 10 € more than the standard edition, I don't think they will give you BF4 Premium for 10 €.

That is what it said when i pre ordered it.

That is what it said when i pre ordered it.

Doesn't it just say bonus content or premium expansion pack?

It's not all the future DLC's, it's 1 DLC and some early unlock packs.

They've worded it in a way to confuse people as they did with BF3.

It says premium...

No it doesn't.... it says "A" premium DLC.,... meaning you get 1.

They had left out the ''a'' so that's why people think they get BF4 Premium, I think...

And that's why i wait till the release.

Codename: HighFlyer, specs:  CPU: i5 2500k cooled by a H70ish(2 rad)   Mobo: MSI MPower Z77   GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 660 OC 1150 MHZ core, 3150 memory both   RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16G @1600mhz   SSD: ADATA Premier Pro sx900 / HDD Seagate Barracuda 1TB/Samsung 1TB   Power supply: Corsair RM650 80+ Gold   Case Corsair Carbide 500R   5.4 ghz achieved on the good old 2500k, may it rest in peace. Current daily OC is 4.8 @1.41 v

Damn. Do i have to buy real premium?

Odds are high you'll need to buy Premium for all DLC, just like Battlefield 3. Or a Season pass of sorts, lots of games are doing it. 

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

Premium Expansion Pack?

This is so weard.

At the top is it says premium and at the bottom it says china expansion pack.post-2255-0-97030100-1372371308_thumb.pn

post-2255-0-47753900-1372371352_thumb.pn

Damn. Do i have to buy real premium

If you buy Deluxe you'll get 1 "Premium" DLC, when more is released you'll have to buy those separately.

EA is playing with words to confuse people, they know a lot of people will think they are getting ALL the DLC when they are only getting 1.

Battlefield 4: Premium likely won't come out for a month or more after release, as it was with BF3.

Better just to wait and save money.,

This is so weard.

At the top is it says premium and at the bottom it says china expansion pack.attachicon.gifScreenshot_2013-06-28-01-13-08.png

That's just trickery on EA's part.

"Premium" in this case means  1 DLC that will appear in the Battlefield 4 Premium edition later after release.

The extra's are unlock packs.

This has been confirmed on Battlelog forums.

I wasn't confused... "A" only means one.

I'll just pre-order after the beta the non-deluxe version. that way I can just get premium later.

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

That's just trickery on EA's part.

"Premium" in this case means  1 DLC that will appear in the Battlefield 4 Premium edition later after release.

The extra's are unlock packs.

This has been confirmed on Battlelog forums.

Damn you EA!

Thank you all guys! It seems that EA is trying to screw with us here. They don't quite specify what you get.

Just had a chat with Origin Live Help and they confirmed that the "Deluxe" preorder comes only with China Rising and that pre-orders for premium will be abailable but the date is still undisclosed. They couldn't confirm if China Rising comes with premium :S

As of now, we don't have information about Premium.

You won't get premium access with Battlefield 4 Digital Deluxe

And another stupid question woth asking was if Premium accounts for BF3 would port to BF4

Premium won't be transferred from BF 3 to BF 4

That much was obvious...

Premium will have all the DLC just as it does with BF3.

If you want BF4 and all future DLC at the cheapest price wait and buy Premium.

Impatient people and those fooled by the use of the word "Premium" in the Deluxe edition description will pay more.

EA will hold off on releasing Premium until they've maxed out all the sales on vanilla and deluxe versions

that's why there is no release date, it all depends on how long they can stretch sales of those first.

It will probably be on sale the next day so i dont worry about it.

I7 2600k @ 4,5GHz - 16GB Kingston 1600Mhz RAM - Asus Sabertooth P67 - Samsung 830 128GB SSD - 2x Caviar Black 1TB - ADATA 80GB Boot SSD - Club3D 7870 XT - 42" Panasonic 3D Led TV - 22" Samsung SyncMaster

this is what ill do

wait for BF4 to be included in an budle with a AMD card

buy that card

wait until premium becomes cheap

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

39220150.jpg

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball