Who didn't watch the superbowl?

CtW

I saw a bit of it (mostly the halftime show and a shitload of ads) then when I finished dinner and cleaned everything, I immediately went to my room and started playing some games and mostly ignored it. I personally think that american football is a retarded sport that moves way too slowly. So, did you watch it? 

I did but I was playing on my shield the whole time besides watching Katy Perry sing like an old lady and the awesome ads

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

I dislike it even more now because of everyone I'm following on Twitter has flooded my Twitter Feed. 

SO. MANY. NOTIFICATIONS. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

Those people who didn't watch it are fuckers. IT was the most action-packed Super Bowl ever, since a rookie intercepted in the last 20 seconds of the game. That's enough to get you famous. And he was a free agent.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I was watching 30 rock at the time..

Worthy pastime.

Those people who didn't watch it are fuckers. IT was the most action-packed Super Bowl ever, since a rookie intercepted in the last 20 seconds of the game. That's enough to get you famous. And he was a free agent.

What do you expect from a community of nerds based around tech?

Unless it's hockey i don't care

haters%20gonna%20hate%20ice%20hockey.gif

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Unless it's hockey i don't care

Posted Image

Hockey and football/soccer are the two sports that I vaguely enjoy/care about, but in general, I don't follow any.

Hockey and football/soccer are the two sports that I vaguely enjoy/care about, but in general, I don't follow any.

I like hockey and boxing. Which is sometimes combined

boulton.gif

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I had to work, but at least I got a nice tip for it. Working was probably a better alternative to how I was going to otherwise spend my evening though.

"So I can just put anything here and they'll print it?"

It was the best Superbowl I have ever seen.  

What a game.  Go Pats!!

01010010 01101111 01100010  01001101 01100001 01100011 01010010 01100001 01100101