Bottleneck? Help!

Is my GPU being bottleneck'd? I have everything on low on BF4(except Mesh quality) plus a custom user settings file(same settings found on Jacks Frags Tryhard Video). I I want the best performance possible, but still get about the same as I would if I had everything on HIGH. What would anyone recommend me to do? Here is a video showing BF4 on my machine with a resource monitor and CPU info. Thanks in advance! Video was recorded and uploaded at 1080p but HD still not available :/ sorry. 

System:http://pcpartpicker.com/user/potoroca/saved/x8fD4D

Video: 

Looks like it to me.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Yes I believe so (looks similar to my overclocked 960T (similar to your processor) and 270 results in BF4 (huge bottlenecks)), if you only play BF4 and you have a decent motherboard (at least 6+2 phase VRM or a really good 4+1/2), I'd recommend you get a 8320. If you don't have a decent motherboard and/or you play a lot of other games, I'd recommend an i3/i5 to solve the issue.

RIP in pepperonis m8s

What's your CPU usage?

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

In the video the CPU graph stays mostly on 90+ % and the GPU usage between 50-60%.

What's your CPU usage?

Yes I believe so (looks similar to my overclocked 960T (similar to your processor) and 270 results in BF4 (huge bottlenecks)), if you only play BF4 and you have a decent motherboard (at least 6+2 phase VRM or a really good 4+1/2), I'd recommend you get a 8320. If you don't have a decent motherboard and/or you play a lot of other games, I'd recommend an i3/i5 to solve the issue.

Will this motherboard do for an FX 8350? I'm not planing to OC if I get the 8350, I just want enough power to play BF4/Hardline with the best performance possible. No need to max the game.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CX4MUCC/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Went to the link provided and saw this.

post-7355-0-57609000-1422848053.jpg

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

Will this motherboard do for an FX 8350? I'm not planing to OC if I get the 8350, I just want enough power to play BF4/Hardline with the best performance possible. No need to max the game.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CX4MUCC/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Do you already have that motherboard? It's only 4+1 VRM and I've heard of throttling issues on it so I wouldn't recommend putting an 83xx in there, but if you have really good airflow in your case it should work. That being said, I'd still recommend you try to get an i3/i5 unless you only play BF4. I'm not sure how well FX will perform in BFH. 

RIP in pepperonis m8s

Went to the link provided and saw this.

attachicon.gifCapture.JPG

Looking at the GA-970A-DS3P, it has better VRM cooling that the one I currently have. Even though it supports a 125w processor, I'm not too sure it will do well.

Looking at the GA-970A-DS3P, it has better VRM cooling that the one I currently have. Even though it supports a 125w processor, I'm not too sure it will do well.

My post was pointing out an error on the page in the Similar section. The picture states the socket is 1150 with a 970 chipset. If you can, I would get a motherboard with at least an 8+2 power phase.

Do you already have that motherboard? It's only 4+1 VRM and I've heard of throttling issues on it so I wouldn't recommend putting an 83xx in there, but if you have really good airflow in your case it should work. That being said, I'd still recommend you try to get an i3/i5 unless you only play BF4. I'm not sure how well FX will perform in BFH. 

My current motherboard is even worse. I got good airflow on my case, plus I intend to use a AIO water cooler for the 8350. 

My current motherboard is even worse. I got good airflow on my case, plus I intend to use a AIO water cooler for the 8350. 

Ok so if you do not have a motherboard that can support the 8350 safely (which you do not) go with a i5-4440 and an H81 motherboard or i5-4460 and H97 motherboard for about the same price as the 8350 setup. It will significantly out-perform the 8350 in pretty much every game. 

Please take a minute to go through the links in my signature that extensively prove this.

RIP in pepperonis m8s

My post was pointing out an error on the page in the Similar section. The picture states the socket is 1150 with a 970 chipset. If you can, I would get a motherboard with at least an 8+2 power phase.

lol didn't see that. What 8+2 power phase mobo would you recommend?

lol didn't see that. What 8+2 power phase mobo would you recommend?

What's your budget?

Ok so if you do not have a motherboard that can support the 8350 safely (which you do not) go with a i5-4440 and an H81 motherboard or i5-4460 and H97 motherboard for about the same price as the 8350 setup. It will significantly out-perform the 8350 in pretty much every game. 

Please take a minute to go through the links in my signature that extensively prove this.

Yes the i5 is great option, the thing is that I already bought a 8350 for $120. couldn't let it pass at that price. 

Yes the i5 is great option, the thing is that I already bought a 8350 for $120. couldn't let it pass at that price. 

Oh you already bought the 8350, I'll find you a motherboard then. 

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813128651&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-_-na-_-na-_-na&cm_sp=&AID=10446076&PID=3938566&SID=  Is generally pretty well regarded. 

RIP in pepperonis m8s

Oh you already bought the 8350, I'll find you a motherboard then. 

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813128651&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-_-na-_-na-_-na&cm_sp=&AID=10446076&PID=3938566&SID=  Is generally pretty well regarded. 

That one looks good, great price as well. But hat is the difference between that and the one I was looking at? The power phase?

That one looks good, great price as well. But hat is the difference between that and the one I was looking at? The power phase?

Yes, the UD3P is 8+2 and the DS3P is 4+1. 4+1 is generally to be avoided at all costs with FX6 and FX8 processors due to them drawing so much power. 

RIP in pepperonis m8s

Yes, the UD3P is 8+2 and the DS3P is 4+1. 4+1 is generally to be avoided at all costs with FX6 and FX8 processors due to them drawing so much power. 

Ok, then I will into ordering that one. Thanks for the advice!