GeForce Experience Open Beta Released!

MuZeVII

Hey guys,

A few days ago the open beta for GeForce Experience was released, allowing anybody to try it out. It has two main purposes:

1. Keep your NVIDIA GPU drivers up to date automatically and allow easier visualisation of what each iteration of driver updates actually does.

2. Optimises compatible games, tailored to your system specifications. (Fermi and later).

I'm very excited to try this, although my 9600M GT doesn't support the latter feature. I'd love for everyone to share their thoughts on it and how well it seems to be "optimising" your games. (Too restrictive/FPS too low/Works great). Get downloading guys! :D

http://www.geforce.co.uk/drivers/geforce-experience

You were a noob once too!

Will they have support for at least the 200 series GPU's??

Motherboard - ASUS P6X58D-E Processor - Intel i7 930 Bloomfield OC'd @ 4.01Ghz, 1.28v | RAM - 12GB Corsair Dominator @ 8-8-8-12, 1600mhz | Graphics Card - EVGA Geforce GTX660 SC 3GB @ +75mhz core, +500mhz mem | Power Supply - Seasonic X650 Gold

CPU Cooler, Fans - Corsair H-90 w/ Noctua FN14 push/pull, Gelid Wings UV Blue  | Case - Fractal Design Arc MIDI R2 |

Sweet. Though, they don't have every game, that will change over time of course.

Motherboard: ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3 | CPU: Intel Core i5 2500k OC'd @ 4.5ghz | GPU: MSI N680GTX Twin Frozr 2GD5/OC | RAM: CORSAIR Vengeance 16GB (4 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) | SDD: 120GB Samsung 840 EVO | HDD: 3 Western Digital 1TB  Hard Drives | PSU:Corsair Professional AX750 ATX12V & EPS12V Power Supply | Case: Corsair Carbide Series 300R Black Mid-Tower

It doesn't "impact" the games performance... It tells u the settings and sets them for you automatically so u don't need to.

GamingPC: Intel 4770k CPU, 2xMSI 780 GTX Twin Frozr, 16 GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, Swiftech H220 CPU Cooler.

Cookie Cutter Build log

Will be installing this in my non tech savy friend's computers :)

i have it installed but my gts 250 is not supported.

It doesn't "impact" the games performance... It tells u the settings and sets them for you automatically so u don't need to.
It can impact the game's performance if it overestimates the power of your system and sets the game settings too high. It aims for 30-40fps, but some people prefer higher.

Will they have support for at least the 200 series GPU's??
As far as I am aware, the optimisation feature is only available on Fermi (400) and later.

I'll be telling my noob friend to install this :)

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

I like the fact that they tell+show you where the options are affecting the game with screenshot of the game. That's some work.

I like the fact that they tell+show you where the options are affecting the game with screenshot of the game. That's some work.
Agreed, I think it's brilliant. It helps people understand some of the more complex settings too.

i'm really excited with this, this + steam big picture + small form pc's hopefully will take gamers from consoles toward's pc gaming....all that's left is to put the exclusive titles on pc. Doing so, there's no reason to keep gamers on consoles.

The Geforce Experience was in closed beta, I did not make it into it... but I just found the installer on the ineternet and joined it myself :P

Yeah it in't bad, but it really need to be optimized for 1440p monitors, as it keeps trying to add too much AA, which is a performance hit it can do without, every game I have to turn the AA from 8x to 2x.

downloaded the installer but havnt remembered to try it out.

The settings it gives me aren't really optimal but I guess its just a beta.

Sorta excited about this to automatically tell me new drivers are available but... ehh... I like to have 50-60 FPS if not more so idk how this optimization thing is gonna work.

Corsair 5000D / Intel Core i7 12700k / Noctua NH-D15 / MSI Z690 Pro-Wifi DDR4 / RTX 3080 Ti Founder's Edition / 16GB Crucial Ballistix 3200 MHz / EVGA SuperNova 650w / Samsung 850 Pro EVO 256GB / ADATA SX8200 Pro / MSI Mag 274QRF-QD / LG CX 55" / Logitech G-Pro Wireless

Would be great if it asked simple questions. eg Would you prefer better graphics or better framerates? Would you like to see Details or Distance?