Maingear's Epic Force and Epic Rush

The bigger of the two is the Epic Force, an all-out gaming line built inside Corsair's Obsidian 900D chassis. Cost of entry is $3,973 for an AMD 990FX setup, $4,355 for Intel Z87, and $4,705 for Intel X79.

Epic Rush, it's a smaller size system that's not quite as expensive as the Epic Force, though not by much. It's available in two different platform options, Intel Z87 starting at $3,275 and Intel X79 starting at $3,788. Similar hardware is available, though GPU options top out at two cards instead of four.

Both rigs are available to configure and order now.

I don't care what people say. If you want an pre-built system. This is one sexy rig that's hard to say no to.

LINK -  http://www.maingear.com/custom/computers/custom-desktops.php

post-30932-0-71117100-1372318434.jpg

post-30932-0-71117100-1372318434.jpg

We should have a sexy pre-built system picture war and I agree with you. I hate it when people hate on people for buying/wanting a prebuilt system

I think DigitalStorm make some stellar PC's

cvPGfI6.jpgQiUCfAV.jpg

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

whats the copper pipe on the maingear pic on top of the mobo

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.