(amazon) Boss 7" audio thingy for your car. $130 , 51% off

Tocsin_786

In your last quote you said you have 2 boss head units that work perfectly, so which is it, you or friends.

No head unit puts out rated power.

Crossfire is decent. Try Sundown, Digital Designs, SSA or Ascendant Audio

you're forgetting fi audio :lol: I used to have a q series 18" on an audioque 1200d in my old subaru. Did a 143 on the termlab which i though was quite impressive for what i had.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

you're forgetting fi audio :lol: I used to have a q series 18" on an audioque 1200d in my old subaru. Did a 143 on the termlab which i though was quite impressive for what i had.

Yeah I just named off a few. Fi is good shit. I have 2 Soundqubed (AudioQue) HDS210s on a garbage hifonics amp right now. Can't wait to put them on a proper amp. Box is a tad small for them too. They still pound though.

Sager NP8278-S--CPU-i7-4710MQ--GPU-GTX 970m 6GB--RAM-8GB--Storage-128GB SSD and 1TB HDD--Mouse-Steelseries Rival--Headset-Kingston HyperX Cloud

http://www.sagernotebook.com/Gaming-Notebook-NP8278-S.html

Yeah I just named off a few. Fi is good shit. I have 2 Soundqubed (AudioQue) HDS210s on a garbage hifonics amp right now. Can't wait to put them on a proper amp. Box is a tad small for them too. They still pound though.

I was eyeing the Fi Team 15 and Ascendant SMD 15 but then I got a really good deal on the Crossfire so good enough. Running off a single Rockford T1500.1 cause I didn't feel the need to spend the extra and get the 2500 version. Still though the lows are wayyyy overpowering the mids/highs rn lol

"Rawr XD"

My brother's b-day is coming up... this might be a good gift for him, the ratings look good enough, decent upgrade from a cheap aftermarket upgrade from a lack of speakers in his 2000 Chevy S10 pickup :lol:

[witty signature]

I was eyeing the Fi Team 15 and Ascendant SMD 15 but then I got a really good deal on the Crossfire so good enough. Running off a single Rockford T1500.1 cause I didn't feel the need to spend the extra and get the 2500 version. Still though the lows are wayyyy overpowering the mids/highs rn lol

I got the same problem with my Soundqubed subs over powering my speakers. lol. I just bought a cheap pioneer headunit/door speaker package from walmart to replace the blown stocks until I can afford something better.

Sager NP8278-S--CPU-i7-4710MQ--GPU-GTX 970m 6GB--RAM-8GB--Storage-128GB SSD and 1TB HDD--Mouse-Steelseries Rival--Headset-Kingston HyperX Cloud

You must not be into car audio. Just cause it works doesn't mean it's not garbage. You probably think Kicker makes good subs too.

On that note, I'm throwing out my Kickers. They're not disappointing, but I don't really do much ghetto blasting and I'd prefer a bit more trunk space and sound quality.

Stuck trying to pick a new sub right now between an RF P3 Punch or a Dayton Reference HO, both 10" and both will be sealed built to spec.

Error: 410

On that note, I'm throwing out my Kickers. They're not disappointing, but I don't really do much ghetto blasting and I'd prefer a bit more trunk space and sound quality.

Stuck trying to pick a new sub right now between an RF P3 Punch or a Dayton Reference HO, both 10" and both will be sealed built to spec.

Fuck RF. lol I'd do the Dayton

BOSS is shit.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)