LTT Front Page

AustinTheIntern

I'm guessing that project was abandoned?

My Best 2013 Bitfenix Prodigy Build  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy White | Motherboard: ASRock Z77E-ITX | CPU: Intel i7 3770k | CPU Cooler: H100i | GPU: GTX 690

Fan Controller: Bitfenix Recon | Ram: Patriot IEM 16GB @ 1600mhz | Primary Storage: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Backup Drives: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Seasonic X850

It was.

Well dat sucks.

I like the new forum design..

My Best 2013 Bitfenix Prodigy Build  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy White | Motherboard: ASRock Z77E-ITX | CPU: Intel i7 3770k | CPU Cooler: H100i | GPU: GTX 690

Fan Controller: Bitfenix Recon | Ram: Patriot IEM 16GB @ 1600mhz | Primary Storage: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Backup Drives: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Seasonic X850

i dont think many people used it, i guess it helps for new people as a forum can be a bit overwhelming when you first join but it wasnt worth the effort when most people never used it.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Damn, thats a real shame. that was what LTT was set to open for me. 

Even the most popular/trending threads thing was great. Made for some fun or interesting reads most of the time. 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

I'm actually pretty sad it's gone. I'm fairly new myself though, joining about when the front page beta was first announced. I really liked being able to go there for a quick update on the latest videos as well as see what some of the more interesting topics were. I think it had a lot of potential, but it is understandable that a small staff would have difficulty focusing resources into both the front page and the main forums. I mean, even I realized it was basically abandoned when the "Steam Summer Sale Now Live" was still a main headline after the winter sale had ended. The new forums are definitely an improvement over the old, and with more users caring about the forums than the front page, it makes sense to put their limited resources to maintain and improve that area

The tab was removed since front page is still in Beta and haven't been updated since summer. That said, they will propbaly do more about it after forums are updated to IPB4.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I really hate the new design... I mean the thumbnail for the page on the tab is now some weird blue.

Also on forums, there are less new threads and I cant see popular threads...

Those are all problems/bugs since the attack on the forums. They are being worked on, as far as I know.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

The front page has not been abandoned, but it was serving no purpose so it has been removed until it's finished and ready to be used properly. As far as I know, the developer is targeting some point this year, but that is subject to change.

HTTP/2 203