Comcast Changes Customer’s First Name To “Asshole”

Rafy

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah *breathe* hahahahahahahahaahahahahahah

I've worked for 2 of the largest call centers in the USA. We often had easy 10-15% excess working and I LOVED this because I could use something called edoc, which would let us leave early due to over staffing.

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

I felt a little bad for her until I saw this:

“This is unacceptable,” she tells Elliott. “I am requesting everything back I paid Comcast for doing this to me.”

Stupid money grab IMO, they apologized and took care of it. Sure not the greatest service, a month free or something would be a nice touch, but wanting all the money back you've ever paid is a little ridiculous. Spill a cup of coffee, make a million dollars...

Spill a cup of coffee, make a million dollars...

I see that happen. "yes your honor, Starbucks neglected to put a warning on the plastic cap stating that hot coffee might spill out if the customer doesn't close it properly"

In fact I'm pretty sure similar things have happened already. 

I see that happen. "yes your honor, Starbucks neglected to put a warning on the plastic cap stating that hot coffee might spill out if the customer doesn't close it properly"

In fact I'm pretty sure similar things have happened already. 

They have, one of the first was an elderly lady who sued McDonalds for getting burns from coffee, she walked away with a little over $2.5 million and that was 20 years ago. And after seeing that it seems everyone who spills a bit of coffee on themselves tries to go after McDonalds for it.

Carlos Mencia had a skit about it, something along the lines of how old she was and "The bitch knew coffee was hot since 19 fucking 10." Pardon the language, its just not as funny without it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liebeck_v._McDonald%27s_Restaurants