Best cool use for a Raspberry Pi?

So i have a B model for a little while and never did anything to it. I want to start messing with it, any cool uses? 

Has someone taken your faith?

Its real, the pain you feel. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgcNBjIJNYs

chose your pick. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Remebmer to follow your own post. :)

You could make a nice fire in the microwave :P

Thats MY opinion up there, not the ultimate option.

I'd personally use it as a NAS or a small web server.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Airplay receiver, robot, xbmc tv, etc.

My life is consumed by CS:GO, even though I'm not exceptionally good at it.

CPU: AMD A10-5800K | GPU: Gigabyte R9 270 2GB | RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz HyperX Blu | Storage: 120GB Samsung 850 EVO + 1TB WD Caviar Blue | Chassis: NZXT H230 | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-F2A88XM-HD3 | PSU: Corsair CX500 500W | Cooling: CM Hyper 212 EVO | OS: Windows 10
In order of priority: GTX 970 Strix, 2 good 1080p monitors, i5 4690k, MSI Z97 Gaming 5 LGA 1150, a job

Watercool it and try to get to 3ghz.

The Dude's PC Build<p>i5 4690k @ 3.5ghz w/ The Crappy Intel Stock Cooler | Asus Z97-K | 8GB Corsair Vengance LP DDR3 RAM @ 1600mhz |1TB Seagate Barracuda + 120GB Samsung Evo SSD | Gigabyte Windforce R9 290 4GB | 650 Watt CoolerMaster Gaming Series PSU | Bitfenix Shinobi Windowed | BenQ GL2460 | Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Brown | Razer Naga Hex Wraith Red gaming mouse | A £0.63 mouse pad from artcow.com

I have plans to build a solar powered green house made out of recycled house windows and use a pi along with arduinos to regulate temperature, watering, soil quality, etc. Set it all up so it's accessible via a web site so I can access it from any device. It's very ambitious and I don't know that it will ever come to light, but it's something I REALLY want to do.

Throw it in a small aquarium with mineral oil!

Black/Red Beast: CPU: i7 4790k Cooling: Hyper 212 Evo MB: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 GPU: MSI GTX 980 RAM: 16GB 1866 HyperFury X SSD: 256GB Samsung Evo 840

Media PC, Light controller, Android gaming PC

Dude, it can barely run Minecraft.

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.

if you have a 3d printer get the following items and integrate the raspberry pi as a controller for the 3d printer

1. http://www.amazon.com/SainSmart-Display-AT070TN90-Controller-Raspberry/dp/B00GZCUNQ8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1422614596&sr=8-1&keywords=hdmi+touch+screen&pebp=1422614617705&peasin=B00GZCUNQ8

2. http://www.amazon.com/JBtek%C2%AE-Black-Raspberry-Access-Ports/dp/B00ONOKPHC/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1422614647&sr=8-3&keywords=raspberry+pi+case&pebp=1422614700463&peasin=B00ONOKPHC

attach the case to the under side of the 3d printer and mount the touch display in a clever and convenient place

(you wil also need 3d printer firmware for the pi )

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

minecraft is written with java not even some of the recent aa shit is that unoptimized

adroid games are meant to be run by arm chips it shuld work fine

you culd use it as a small audio-pc and use it as an alarm clock :D

Main Rig:

-
CPU: i7-2600k @4.8 GHz - CPU cooler: bequiet! Dark Rock Pro Motherboard: ASUS P8P67 Deluxe GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB - HDD: Western Digital Green 1tb - PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 750W - Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi r2 -

Obsidian 250D Build Log

Wisdom: You don't live longer if you're always in a hurry

Minecraft is a pc game

I'm talking about android games like candy crush or castle clash

Minecraft is a pc game

I'm talking about android games like candy crush or castle clash

minecraft is on android (minecraft pocket edition)

i7-5820K | ASUS X99-A | Corsair DDR4 LPX 16 GB | MSI GTX 970 Gaming | Corsair 750D | WD Black 1 TB | MX100 256 GB | EVGA SuperNOVA 750 Watt | ASUS VG248QE | Corsair H105 | K70 MX blues non-RGB | M95 | H1500 | Windows 8.1 64-bit

There is a cool pi OS called RetroPI that allows you to use your Pi as a retro games emulator. You could create awesome emulation systems in things like Gameboy cases. I was also considering mounting it to a PCIE bracket, making a simple IO backplate and hiding it in my system, or outing it in a 5' 25" inch drive bay.

the best cool use of a Raspberry Pi is water cooling

completely pointless but cool lol

Yeah, it's cool.

Now, picture this: liquid nitrogen cooled raspberry pi overclocking. That's the real coolest use of a Pi.

There is a cool pi OS called RetroPI that allows you to use your Pi as a retro games emulator. You could create awesome emulation systems in things like Gameboy cases. I was also considering mounting it to a PCIE bracket, making a simple IO backplate and hiding it in my system, or outing it in a 5' 25" inch drive bay.

I would really like to make a game cabinet with these. But like a small one. That would be amazing.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

Set up backtrack and have a small screen you can run on it and use it as a portable network testing utility.

Corsair C70 | Gigabyte Widnforce R9 280x | AMD FX8320 3.5ghz | Corsair 750m | Gigabyte 990FXA-ud3 | Mushkin 120gb SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1tb | Mushkin 16gb ddr3 1333mhz Ram