AKG K7XX is back on massdrop

wolfgang

As stated in the title they are back. The AKG K7xx First edition headphones

https://www.massdrop.com/buy/akg-k7xx-massdrop-first-edition-headphones?mode=guest_op

Note: The second batch of 1500 units has arrived at the port of Long Beach. After fulfilling all orders from the previous drop, there are 718 units available for a February 17th ship date.

Blarg

I have a pair of audio technicas M50s. is this a worthy upgrade/second pair? I love my M50s but they are not very comfortable. 

I have a pair of audio technicas M50s. is this a worthy upgrade/second pair? I love my M50s but they are not very comfortable. 

yes, and very comfortable

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

AKG's are comfortable. They have huge overair cans that doesn't hurt. If you're sensitiv avoid the 701 and get 702. These are the same but with detachable cable and no 

"painbumps"

akg_k701_1.jpg

AKG's are comfortable. They have huge overair cans that doesn't hurt. If you're sensitiv avoid the 701 and get 702. These are the same but with detachable cable and no

"painbumps"

akg_k701_1.jpg

i love my q701 but those bumps are terrible. Thats why i already placed my order for these even though my q701 is not even a month old.

Blarg

-snip-

selling my rig and getting a laptop for college, nows the question, another 27inch monitor/or portable monitor or another pair of cans. tough call. 

-snip-

Your profile picture just makes me sad.... where's season 3? :(

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

Your profile picture just makes me sad.... where's season 3? :(

Im waiting too. Currently reading the books to finish the series. If you would like i can point you to the man who helped translate them if you would like to read.

Blarg

Im waiting too. Currently reading the books to finish the series. If you would like i can point you to the man who helped translate them if you would like to read.

I got the books off amazon but I haven't started them yet... I really hope season 3 happens at some point

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

I got the books off amazon but I haven't started them yet... I really hope season 3 happens at some point

one can only hope.

Blarg

I said: "If I were to buy the headphones right now, (Second drop/second batch leftovers) what range of numbers could I get? Can I get the same numbers someone would be able to achieve if they bought them in the first drop, first batch/second batch? Or would it be above the last person in the first batch, starting the leftovers for the second drop?"

Will, a Massdrop representative replied: "No specific numbers are guaranteed to purchasers in this drop (or any purchasers past the first 250)."

VERY scary! :( You can get any number above 250, even when in the SECOND drop. I was in the first drop and mine hasn't came yet... Can I get a number, say in the 3000's!? Why are people in the second drop getting lower numbers than the first drop!? :(

Sorry about the colors on the top, I can't change it. It is a copy and paste from Massdrop website. Can't fix, at school right now.

I trip to make the fall shorter

@wolfgang

You should use this URL instead of the one you have right now - https://www.massdrop.com/buy/akg-k7xx-massdrop-first-edition-headphones?mode=guest_op

When you add "?mode=guest_op" to the end of the URL, it allows people who aren't signed into Massdrop to be able to see the drop. 

Just a heads up ;) 

I would love another pair of headphones, but I'm broke as hell. Plus I'd rather save up for a pair of Fidelio X2's

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

I said: "If I were to buy the headphones right now, (Second drop/second batch leftovers) what range of numbers could I get? Can I get the same numbers someone would be able to achieve if they bought them in the first drop, first batch/second batch? Or would it be above the last person in the first batch, starting the leftovers for the second drop?"

Will, a Massdrop representative replied: "No specific numbers are guaranteed to purchasers in this drop (or any purchasers past the first 250)."

VERY scary! :( You can get any number above 250, even when in the SECOND drop. I was in the first drop and mine hasn't came yet... Can I get a number, say in the 3000's!? Why are people in the second drop getting lower numbers than the first drop!? :(

Sorry about the colors on the top, I can't change it. It is a copy and paste from Massdrop website. Can't fix, at school right now.

It's really so they don't have to pay attention to which one they're shipping to who. It's much easier to just throw a random one in a box. You're likely going to get a high number if you order now.

The numbers you see are not the actual number of the headphones. Thats just the participant number for joining the drop. We have no idea what the number on the headphones will be that we get.

@wolfgang

You should use this URL instead of the one you have right now - https://www.massdrop.com/buy/akg-k7xx-massdrop-first-edition-headphones?mode=guest_op

When you add "?mode=guest_op" to the end of the URL, it allows people who aren't signed into Massdrop to be able to see the drop. 

Just a heads up ;) 

I would love another pair of headphones, but I'm broke as hell. Plus I'd rather save up for a pair of Fidelio X2's

thanks for the heads up on the link. This drop is the fastest i have spent that much money.

Blarg

630 of the 718 available right now have been sold.

Where did you get the 718 from? If those 718 are the leftovers from the second batch then all my anxiety is going to go away. I'm probably going to buy 2 more, but idk what is happening with the number situation right now.

Edit: I read... lol

Where did you get the 718 from? If those 718 are the leftovers from the second batch then all my anxiety is going to go away. I'm probably going to buy 2 more, but idk what is happening with the number situation right now.

the 718 is the remainder of the second batch which is what they are selling right now.

From the massdrop page.

Note: The second batch of 1500 units has arrived at the port of Long Beach. After fulfilling all orders from the previous drop, there are 718 units available for a February 17th ship date.

Blarg

the 718 is the remainder of the second batch which is what they are selling right now.

From the massdrop page.

lol, I saw that now. It was in bold. I don't get it, they are in Long beach, I'm legit right there. What are they waiting for to ship them!?